amber lamps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you battle for the seasonal?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    weekends generally work for me, im gmt +1 and you can find me in the pu room like almost everyday
    Hyjack
    Hyjack
    Sooo we missed the weeknd. What day/time can you battle?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    i should be avaible in the evening between 6 - 10 pm gmt +1 everyday in pu room
    Yo did we batle for PU Seasonal yet?
    DiscoDucky
    DiscoDucky
    I'm GMT -5. Weekends usually work. I'm in all main metagame rooms under a variant of "eaglehawk"
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    ok, im generally in pu room, weekends also work for me im gmt +1
    When play for farm league. My best times to play would be 4:30-5:30 pm.for u anyday of the week
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    im there if you can play
    freezai
    freezai
    Im really really sorry for missing the scheduled time again :x My internet decided to take a shit and by the time i got it fixed it was too late. :( Can we do the same time again today or tommorow?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah im always there
    We paired for Pu seasonal R4 baby

We can do are match in a few days if thats chill? School is finished tommorow and i can finally work on some teams
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah shouldnt be a problem, im gmt +1 and weekend is also fine for me
    pu seasonal, im GMT-7 for the rest of this week and GMT -4 after that. let me know when you're available
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    weekend sounds fine, but even the other days too, im GMT +2 so i guess from 6 pm to 10 pm my time should be fine if you pick a time from that range. let me know if it works for you too
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    i can play now if you want, or we could see for next week
    now that triforce round 1 is actually up, we have to fight. I am GMT -7 (PST), and I would prefer fight some time next weekend, so if you name a time it should work for me as well.
    I sexually Identify as a Tropical Fruit Stand. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of displaying ripe and juicy melons to passers-by at a modest price. People say to me that a person being a fruit stand is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. If you can't accept me you're a fruitophobe and need to check your sugary produce privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    yo, my apologies about OUPL man, had a bad day. thanks for being nice and not escalating it further in the thread.
    yo, you're the only one not in the skype chat lol

tell me ur skype and i will add u
    We're are paired up for OST r3, im gmt+1. I will be able to play since thursday night, but if u can't or something, I could find a time tho
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    thursday works for me, 10 pm gmt+ 1 its fine
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    perfect, cya then :)
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    can you battle now? im on smogtours as cincillà
    hi, can you play for farm league ? I'm GMT +1, and when i'm connected i'm on showdown french room/smogtour
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    ok i could play even today if you want, im gmt +1 as well
    hi bro.

you can to play this now.

you on if you can to play go search for me in channel lobby

my nick is leakk
    Alf'
    Alf'
    nvm, the deadline is next week. But still, I can play whenever you want. We have the same gmt I believe (gmt+1).
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    I'll try to be there in a few hours, btw it says on the topic that deadline is on 9th november
    Alf'
    Alf'
    yeah that was what I said. The host said three weeks from his post but miscalculed and wrote 2nd November at first though it was on 9th November. Anyway, feel free to come today or contact me next week when you are ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…