SketchUp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there, are you still working on buried treasure project? if not, i could ask AM if i could take it over :3
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    I was working on a new way to make the topic alive but I never finished it. Feel free to take it over with a new thread.
    Where do you get your avatar pics? I like the art style.
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    I googled some random stuff and this one looked pretty cool.

btw I looked for the image on google and I saw this artist on deviantart so this is probably the one who made it: http://mark331.deviantart.com/
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Interesting, I was just wondering if you had a non-google source because it looked similar in style to your Aegislash ava
    Yo, is buried treasure still up and running? It's all the way on page 2 now :(
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    tbh I didn't really think about it mainly because the discussion only lasted for 1 day every round. I will update the topic in a few days
    Eeey, got anything planned for next slate? If not Volcarona, Lucario, Toxicroak, Mega Houndoom, Mega Glalie and Crawdaunt might be some good ones.
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    I looked a bit in the viability rankings and was more interested in the C rankings because those pokemon are more 'forgotten'. Some things that come to mind are Entei, Staraptor and Slowking. The reason I don't like Lucario for the slate is that it is limited to the SD set in OU, so there is not much space to discuss. Volcarona and Mega Glalie sound nice though.
    Empty profile ;;
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    Yeah I don't have any friends man
    Grim
    Grim
    Depressing lmao
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    I talk more in conversations than on profile pages (good excuse ikr)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…