Albert
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we are paired for the Smogon VGC thing, just message me a time and then we'll work something out
    Albert
    Albert
    Yesterday I didn't see u, maybe I wrote bad your name in the searcher of showdown, I couldn't use my pc to say you something, I was in showdown with mobile sorry for that.

I give my whatsap number cause we have a lot of problems to play, talk me whenever u want to play and I'll adapt with no problems. I'll be available all the day, it's my free day.
    Albert
    Albert
    I'm here if u want to play!
    Albert
    Albert
    I'm Already available, say me something pls
    Hey there. We are paired for the vgc Tour.
    My timezone is GMT+1. I could Play tomorrow pretty much the whole day. Then i dont mind any time between 18:00 and 20:00 during the week.
    Hi! I'm your opponent for Round 4 of the tournament. My time zone is CET (16:50 as I post). I can play tomorrow during the afternoon from 15:00 to 17:30 and during the evening from 21:00 to 22:00. I'm pretty free during every other day so please let me know your time zone and some time ranges you can play :)
    Hi man!! We have to play for the second round of the VGC tournament, I'm here to say that I'm GMT +1. Since we will have until the 23rd to play I'll leave to you, tell me when you will be available to play so that we can fix a date and a time! Bye! :D
    Heya I'm in the GMT Timezone and am pretty flexible with time and date, what would be convenient for you? (for R1 of Smogon VGC17 Tournament)
    Albert
    Albert
    Can u play today? I couldnt write early. I'm GMT +1 and i'm pretty flexible too, just say me something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…