potato14798
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for DPP Cup, when would you like to play? Other than this Sunday and Friday-Sunday next week I can play every day, mostly from about 5-10 PM (GMT +2).
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    Oh I just noticed you had already posted on my wall a few minutes ago. We can also play right now.
    potato14798
    potato14798
    is it ok if we play right now? i'm probably gonna be busy this entire week other than today. we can also play next week but i dont wanna john
    * XS slaps the crap out of someone with a larger than ordinary, non-standard, frames compatible, Microsoft trout.
    Battle for BO3 No Johns
    m rodrigues
    m rodrigues
    Let's play ADV OR, OR DPP by Pokemon Online and BW by PS. You can now? My fuso is GMT +3
    potato14798
    potato14798
    hi, i'm gmt -4. can we play on the weekends around 7-8 pm my time. if not we can play on the weekdays from 3-5 pm my time. also i don't have pokemon online and since pokemon showdown is the standard for all generations except rby, can we play there instead? also we can fight right now if you wish
    m rodrigues
    m rodrigues
    Ok. Played in 3-5 PM
    hey when do you want to play dpp cup, i am gmt +2
    potato14798
    potato14798
    gmt -4, id prefer it if we play this week because next week is very busy for me. i will be available monday and thursday from 3-5 pm my time. the weekends are good, as i should be available for most of the day on them. or we can play rn
    Mazar
    i am on smogtours, give me 10 min
    adv cup, when play?
    potato14798
    potato14798
    I'm gmt -4, i should be available next week on monday, thursday or friday from 3-5 pm my time. if you cant play then i should be available on the weekends for most of the day
    hi we're paired for starter overload, i can play whenever u want. im gmt -5
    potato14798
    potato14798
    uh we can play now, if not we can play on sunday(i should be available most of the day) or late at night sunday. if not weekdays from 3-6 pm should be good. im gmt -5 btw
    Fortune
    Fortune
    sure let's play now, are you on main?
    just let me know when you can play for the dpp tour, i'm available most anytime
    hey, we have to play for the nu tournament. im gmt+1 but in semester holidays, so ive plenty of free time. when would be best for you?
    potato14798
    potato14798
    alright, thursday or later should be the best. i'm gmt -4 and will be available from 3-8 pm on those days. if for some reason you can't play then, i'll be available today for most of the rest of the day or tomorrow from 3-5 pm.
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    just getting it done with today would be cool by me :)
    sup

you're my opp for r1 of the rmt tour. let me know when you want to fite. i'm gmt - 8 and i should be available most days of the week (w/ the exception of thursday).
    potato14798
    potato14798
    take the win, i completely forgot about this
    Hey, we still need to figure out the Walkthrough Tournament. My team is just about ready, so I'd be happy to play tonight or tomorrow if you're willing.
    potato14798
    potato14798
    do you wanna play rn? if not tomorrow should be good, i probs wont be able to play tonight b/c of chinese new year
    Bull Of Heaven
    Bull Of Heaven
    I can play now. I'll go the the PS! lobby.
    Hey man, we're paired up for No Excuses.

I'm GMT+11. When are you free?
    potato14798
    potato14798
    if not i should usually be available around 4-5 pm gmt-4 for the rest of the week
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    I'm about to play for OST so let's schedule for later in the week. Bout to get my roster for work so i'll hit you up in a bit.
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Hey man, if you're still online i can play now. If not how about 4pm GMT-4 Friday?
    NU tour I'm GMT-5 available most afternoons and I can be flexible
    when fite
    infamy
    infamy
    my computer is good now but i have fairly limited access to it
    potato14798
    potato14798
    do you wanna fite rite now? if not, i should be available most of the 28th or from 3-5 pm gmt-4 on the other weekdays
    infamy
    infamy
    dont have my computer right now so cant sorry im on mobile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…