JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for upl. I can play any day at 8pm according to gmt +3. Right now works as well, lemme know if you wanna play right now
    hey we gotta play for upl, im gmt-3 can you play saturday or sunday night?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    saturday night no longer available for me, but i can play all of sunday and until like 5 pm saturday i think
    Also pls answer?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sunday night works
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Ok good, see you then
    GMT -5, i like fighting on fridays or weekends. lmk when u wanna fite
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    how about tomorrow. i'm also gmt -5 and i should be free all day.
    Ragnarock
    sounds good maybe before tour if u can, so like 2-4
    We are paired for uupl week 2. When do you wanna play? I'm gmt -6
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'm -5. fri/sat/sun would be best (at any time). also thursday night
    innovamania
    innovamania
    ok those work me. we can decide which one later in the week
    We have to play for dpp OU uber UU tour. Gmt-4 here and i can play during week day afteronoons / evenings.
    Hey were paired for ost, I'm gmt -5 and won't be able to play thursday or saturday. Would either friday or sunday work for you?
    I finally finished Veronica Mars. Fucking incredible show, the second season's culprit is amazing. Pity they didn't make a 3rd season, but it's probably for the best.
    when do you wanna play for spl?
    im mainly available evenings and weekend
    wont be able to play mon-wed since i'm kinda busy
    gmt+0
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hey, somehow missed this vm. how does your sunday night sound for you? maybe around 10-11 your time?
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    yeah sunday about 10pm should be good
    We need to fight for SPL. I was hoping to do sometime Friday or Sunday evening. My timezone is Pacific Standard Time so just let me know.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm always down for the sunday evening. I'm est so just lemme know what time works best for you.
    Meru
    Meru
    Just an FYI it'll have to be somewhere around two hours before the deadline. Is that okay?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    100% fine with me
    yo when fight for ost. I'd rather play this evening or tomorrow evening if that works for you, although i can probably play another time.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    so i think we still have next weekend, and i can play then. I could probably play tomorrow as well but that'd be inconvenient so i'd rather not
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    deadline is saturday night at 6est. i'll be around all day saturday before that and for a lot of friday night. any time on those days that works best for you?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    friday night best, i should be on pretty constantly from about 1 onward, so just find me on irc or something
    we got paired up for spl... i prefer playing wednesday if that's ok... i'll be busy over the weekend and idk when i'll work yet (if i have time in the evening or not)
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'll be back later, but i assume by that point you won't be around
    JeyTheGrey
    JeyTheGrey
    well i thought you'd be here 5pm to midnight my time... and now it's 9pm... i'm ready in like an hour or so but well...
    JeyTheGrey
    JeyTheGrey
    i have to work tomorrow and i can't stay up too late, otherwise my boss will complain
    we fite for ost, sunday is preferable for me if that works for you, im eastern us time (gmt-5 iirc?), any time on sunday good for you? if not i can be flexible
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    didn't expect to get subbed in, so i need a bit of testing. deadline isn't until the 7th, would you be alright with playing next weekend instead of this one?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ah yeah if we have next weekend that should be fine
    hey jabba, wanna play friday at like 21h00 my time (gmt -3)? if not, when do you wanna do it and what is your timezone?
    hey man :) when do you want to fight for firebot randbats tournament? :o I'm GMT+0 and free quite a bit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…