Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• EST, free all week except possibly Thu-Fri. Suddenly might be jobless (again) and be free then too!

I very much suggest we play sometime over the weekend while I work this shit out, serious IRL matters are more important than mons.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Bro I can't even reply to your PM for some reason, but scheduling should be done in public here anyway.

Weekend, please. Anytime Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Maybe Thursday... prob not though. I am not mentally fit to play sooner.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Although that didn't stop me from bopping New Breed after he insisted I play on one of my two whole work days instead of my other five days off.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    "If anytime Friday will work, lets say noon-1 EST on Friday? or the morning will do as well."

Noon(ish) Friday it is then.
    When play homie, I'm est and work midnights so most early nights work for me answer on vm pls
    hy we're opps for the gsc cup. i'm gmt +2 and pretty flexible, so just tell me a time and i'll see if i can make it
    hey man we gotta play for adv cup, i'd like to have some time to prepare and stuff so how bout sometimes next week? i'm gmt +2 btw
    hey vil! i'll be in touch with you this week to help fakes schedule. when are you available to play this week?
    Hi, when do u want to play for spl. I can play thurs fri sat at most times of day and im GMT 0.
    Sunday is indeed perfect but 13h EST is a bit too early for me. What about 15h EST?
    sunday is perfect. 1 EST?
    jk, add me on skype and i will tell you when im ready.
    Hey VIL! We're paired up for Round 4 of RBY Classic. Really looking forward to playing you as it's been years. I prefer to play on the weekend or mid-week at the earliest(like Thursday). I'm GMT -5 EST. Let me know what works for you buddy.
    hey champion, when can you play for rby cup? i am aviable whenever you want
    ayyy gurl when u wan fite? I should be open around 4-11 PM EST for most of the week (I can try earlier if need be). Weekends I'd probably have a little more time, but I'd rather not schedule Sunday.

Do you want to play on PO, or PS? A minor note, but I'm not sure if showdown has the status+stat drop glitches implemented yet and I know PO does.

edit: according to isa, PS doesn't
    Hi :)
    We are paired for R2 of DPP Cup, I'm GMT +2 and I'm mainly available on late afternoon and my evenings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…