dekzeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• would be amazing if we can play now but if its not possible its ok too
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Sorry I didnt even catch tose last two messages. Like I said I really cant play tho, Its not even just cause bad internet, Im on my gf's house so pretty hard to get time to play. Give me a time that wprks for you this week and Ill try to acomodate
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    I'm not home and I got stuff to do untill evening :S I really can't play from here as the connection sucks big time. Can you play today at night? Like, any time past 6PM GMT-3?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Hope you don't mind (if you see this Oo) but we subbed Bugzy in for the manager slot for last two weeks to get games done. He beat Ernesto and is playing Fatty tomorrow.
    We are battling in ADV Ubers for the Ubers Premier League. My timezone is GMT+10. Come to the SmashBros room when you are ready. When I am online, I am always there under the name "1337 Champion".
    sorry, was stuck at work, but would be at home now and could play for the adv tour
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Now is fine, you on?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    yeah, I'm on smogtours and po main
    Hy I'm not at home until sunday, so playing adv on monday would be good
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Monday is great for me, I should be online for most of the day, from like 16:00 till 23:00 (GMT-3), whatever time works best for you.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Anything after 18:00 gmt+1 should work
    Hello, we're oppo this week for the spl. I'm gmt+1 and I'll be unable to play this w-e. However I'll be able to play friday all day. Lemme know what's best for you.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Friday afternoon works for me. Like 5PM my time? (GMT-3)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Looks good to me :)
    Yo man, we've been paired for ost, when do you want to play ?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    LOL FUCK I just realized the deadlines.
    So, I can play tomorrow (friday) from like 16:00 till 20:00 my time, or saturday from like 10:00 till 15:00. What suits you better? @_@
    Deckline
    Deckline
    Ehhh, not easy for me too lol, saturday 11h gmt -2 seems to be good for me
    Deckline
    Deckline
    I'm on smog since 11h gmt -2 but have to go in a few times :l
    Hi dek, can we reschedule... im in a theatre play, and it turns out i have to rehearse on wednesday and thursday all evening (and im going out friday), so im not gonna have enough time to build and prepare properly. can we play saturday or sunday? really sorry to do this to ya man
    Triangles
    Triangles
    that time sounds perfect, thanks for accomodating my constraints
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    So you know, I will be a bit late today. I won't be home at 17:00 as I expected, but I should be able to make it at most 19h~/19h30. Either way I will be online pretty much untill deadline after that. Does that still work for you?
    Triangles
    Triangles
    sounds good to me, im still deciding between 2 squads
    You changed your avatar??? ;-; I liked that one
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    I had been using it for nearly an year, and recently Lillie Mae Rischie rose to first place on my crushs list so I felt the change was appropriate o-o
    hi, we have to play for RoAPL

Tell me when can you play. I'm GMT+2
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    On Saturday I can be online pretty much whole afternoon, from like 14:00 my time till 20:00, does that work for you?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I think so, but I can try to be at ST time
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    oh, man, I thought we had scheduled for today :s can you play today?
    Hey, GMT -7, can play Monday through Thursday this week. Let's get it done soon because I'm going to Canada on Friday
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    What about playing now?
    Lavos
    Making a team, how late will you be on?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Not much.. Drop me a msg here when you're ready and if I'm still here we fight, otherwise we can do around 1 hour before this time any day of the week. I'm always on irc on #baril if I'm online but not checking forums n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…