xJownage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, I'm gonna be leaving in September, but before that, pm me whenever you're on- it's gonna seriously suck not having you around, my friend. See you around bud!
    xJownage
    xJownage
    I surely will at some point. Many nights im gonna mostly be anti-social and just battle for a half an hour or so before doing other things, but if I feel like talking to somebody, I'll shoot you a message. :)
    I just wanted to say that your post was very sincere and means a lot to me. Thanks.
    xJownage
    xJownage
    Seriously, I don't know why, but you always seemed to make me act more...human, while making me focus more on the reason I was there - Pokemon. Thank you for that, and I hope whenever I see you in the future we have many great battles to come!
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Thanks, and I mean, there's really no reason to stop. What you did was pretty big and means that you are capable of change for the better.
    xJownage
    xJownage
    That's exactly the point - I'm capable, but not doing it well right now. Backing away will hopefully help me change that. I'll still be around, just not nearly as often.
    Thee, the one who hungers to abolish Stall is Unclean. Thou shalt perpetually be subjugated by the Pure and true sovereign, da holy mimez. To become clean, thee must recite: ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/

After Purification, repost this letter by raven to those that advocate the blasphemous and unholy offense paganism to spread the light in His name, da mimez.
    [23:08:09] Pl3b1s: I did acid for the first time and looked down and thought my penis was a caterpillar.
    when fight for crying gamee?
    xJownage
    xJownage
    just msg me on showdown. i'm in the OM room often, I may be afk. Name is same as on here.
    despite the fact that you might have been sarcastic, I appreciate you going back and making a post far less inflammatory. Thanks for understanding :)
    xJownage
    xJownage
    I was semi-sarcastic, but actually lost my temper, so it really was over the top. I tend to act like I lose my shit, but reading his typical giants dickriding I genuinely lost it. But yeah, I had to go back and correct that because I knew I had a few valid points.
    WaterBomb
    you did, and your new post was very much ok. Let's just try to keep the heavy flaming to a minimum. Thanks :)
    PS says the new HA's aren't allowed
    SnazzySwampert
    SnazzySwampert
    also, btw, it's so hard to get people to play. The guy I played with before, was the only one I played with and I had to tell him what HOU is and all. Nobody knows what this is!
    xJownage
    xJownage
    i play on customs on PS because its just easier and idk if it is fully implemented on aqua as of yet, so hit me up with a challenge if you are on there.
    Numera
    Numera
    The beginning of this convo started on my birthday.
    Also, who's afraid of Simple MegaBro? Not Water Absorb Malamar with Topsy Turvy! Your welcome.
    hey i just wanted to let you know, youre probably somewhere in the 12-15 y.o. range because u post like my brother and hes 15. but you seem like a cool guy and reasonably smart and you should keep posting because i think you will be a great user somed4y!! gmcfosho is great. oven mitts. dont post memes btw. have a nice day :)
    xJownage
    xJownage
    have sex with me
    Lavos
    cant im taken srry
    xJownage
    xJownage
    i cry can i be next in line???
    Just to let you know, God doesn't send you to hell for breaking the 10 commandments. That would be contradictory to the Bible saying all people are sinners. The money thing is merely a recommendation; how else are churches going to pay for lighting and what not without government help?
    add that you cant jack off in front of god
    xJownage
    xJownage
    Sorry I couldn't figure out through the haze of stupid in my brain.
    Is there a particular reason you decided to bump that convo besides troll me? becuz tbh I have no problems with that at all.
    Monte Cristo
    nah just broosin profiles
    xJownage
    xJownage
    boredom is an amazing thing. I am playing no limit hold-em poker right now :)
    Bro, you have helped me a lot, I started at from 1000 points and I'm at 1390 as of now. Thanks for the suggestions!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…