Shaneghoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :) We're paired for round 2 of the Sunset Colosseum tour! I'm GMT -6and can play from 11am-3pm and 11pm-1am on weekdays. Let me know what time works best for you!
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Okay! I have to build as well so I'd like to play Thursday or Friday most likely if that's alright with you.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    either one works fine with me :]
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Heya! If you're on right now it would be a great time for us to get our battle done
    hi i just got back from a trip and today's the deadline for the no john's tour, i'll just be kinda lurking in the nu room until i see you
    Hey what time do you want to battle this week? Anytime this week around 10pm EST should work
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sorry i got my timezones messed up, i can play today tho if you're around
    DerpyAmpharos
    Hey! I can play around 10pm EST (in a little over an hour). Let me know ASAP if you can.
    DerpyAmpharos
    I'm available from 1-1:45pm EST and again later tonight. Please message me a time ASAP and hopefully we can work something out!
    yo we have to play for nu open r6, i am gmt -5 and can play after 4 pm usually everyday, what works well for you
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    I can play on friday at any time after your 4pm, I'm gmt +1, busy until then
    blunder
    blunder
    I should be free Friday, see you then
    when fight for nu gmt -4, night preferable
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Can you do it tonight? I'm gmt +1 so I'll stay up till 1am so we can get a battle for your 8pm if that's ok, sorry for late response
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Yeah we could play earlier if you want I get home in like an hour and I don't have much to do
    when we play for nu tour? im gmt+2
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Sorry for not responding sooner I was away last week, I'm Gmt 0, I can play from 7-11pm my time tomorrow, if required I can stay up a bit later
    Weegah
    Weegah
    can you play today at 9 PM your time?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Yes, i will be on pokemon showdown in the Nu room, I will either be under the name of Shaneghoul or Droppin' Drako's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…