urban
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey theurbandear we're paired for "new kids on the block" tour. I'm gmt +1 and will probably be available sunday or next week easily. Just tell me what suits u best.
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    I'll try to be there and if I'm not I'll be there tomorrow from 5:30 my time I think. Sounds good with you?
    urban
    urban
    hey, so i cant play today either unfortunately because some stuff came up. so ill be gone until like 3 AM my time. i think we have until tomorrow or sunday to play. are you available then? sorry about being so hard to schedule with
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    Dw stuff happens and if we dont manage to schedule a match just take the win its all good (hope we'll battle nonetheless aha), lets try to catch each other this weekend :)
    we gotta fight for type restriction tour. im est
    urban
    urban
    we're the same timezone. let's play on the 13th or 14th. does that work for you?
    Kirsi
    Kirsi
    sounds great
    urban
    urban
    will you be available to play some time this evening
    hey sorry i was afk and just saw ur message on showdown. are u available tomorrow ?
    urban
    urban
    Uhh, I should be available from like 1-4 PM my time and then after 11 PM or so. Sunday should also work.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    kay i'll try to be on today but i'm pretty sure i'll be able to play tomorrow anyways :)
    hey, we're paired for the sum zero tour, r2. when can you play ? i'm gmt+2 :)
    Mounts
    Mounts
    i'm sure to be able to play on the 23rd, i don't know yet about the 30rd but i'll tell you as soon as i know :)
    urban
    urban
    ill be around to play you tomorrow if that still works for you.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    ok, find me on the french room :)
    u want to play today for gods among us?
    teamsnickers
    teamsnickers
    saturday/sunday afternoon we'll find eachother
    urban
    urban
    Sorry for missing you today. I'll catch you tomorrow. What's your ps username?
    teamsnickers
    teamsnickers
    in snickers but im on alot of alts, just go in the ou room and look for a name with snickers in it and thats me (unless its snickered) lol
    when you want to play for sum zero?
    Vert
    Vert
    its been 20 minutes since our agreed time. if you aren't going to come out, i might have to call activity.
    urban
    urban
    hey, sorry im late. im ready whenever. i shot you a pm on ps already
    Vert
    Vert
    gg don't really appreciate baton pass of any sort because it kind of pisses off but ill be aiming for 2 6-0s i guess now lol
    If you need another council member for the Sets Viability Rankings, lmk. I'd be more than happy to help
    urban
    urban
    that'd be great! just pm me your skype info and we'll chat.
    yo we play for gods among us tour. I can play anytime tomorrow afternoon. Im UTC 6
    urban
    urban
    aight, i live in indiana, so im on eastern time. you are one hour behind me.
    Confide
    Confide
    what is your main ps alt?
    urban
    urban
    same as my smogon name. want to battle on wednesday afternoon?
    hey man i totally forgot we have to play for rmt tourney. im gmt+2 and free all day, as well as tomorrow morning/night. any preferred time?
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    sure thing
    urban
    urban
    i'm on smogtours now. i'll be here for an hour or so.
    urban
    urban
    gonna post here so i dont forget lol. we're playing tomorrow at 11 AM my time / 5 PM your time.
    Hallo, I'm your opponant for round 2. I'm on gmt+1 and can play between 21-01 local time almost every day. You'll find me on showdowns main server if I'm avaiable.
    Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    Sure, works for me. Monday might not work for me, but other then that should work.
    urban
    urban
    i will be off work on wednesday. i'm utc -4, so let's plan for like 6 PM my time that day. should be 11 PM your time?
    Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    Sounds fine for me, lets say 6pm / 11pm wednesday.
    what up friend, it looks like I'll be your tutor for this round : )

you'll be learning LC, do you use skype or IRC? Those are the best ways for me to talk to you :)
    urban
    urban
    Ah, fantastic. Thanks for contacting me! Either Skype or IRC works. I'm on both often. Which works better for you?
    tcr
    tcr
    Im on skype more, since i have it on my phone, thats the best way to get in touch with me. Add "tcrrulezd00d" and we can start talking!
    urban
    urban
    Great! I'll add you this evening when I get off work.
    Hi, we'll have to play for the Battle Factory tour. My timezone is gmt+2 and I'm available on the evening and most afternoons. Let me know if that suits you and what day you want to play !
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Seen.
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Oh, a fellow co-cap ! Well gl, we're almost all rooting for you guys. (Actually i'm impressed you were chosen after 3 months on Smogon, unless there is a central community or w/e :d )
    urban
    urban
    nah, there's not a central community. i am that new. n_n i got asked to be co-cap after trying out for central. tbh, i was surprised myself.
    Hey man, I pmed you a couple days ago about hydreigon cup. Not sure if you didn't see/get it. Let me know what times work for you.
    CagedWisdom42
    CagedWisdom42
    Ok well the deadline is monday and the absolute latest I can play is 1:30 PM (gmt -4) on that day. So just let me know a couple times between now and then that can work I guess.
    urban
    urban
    all right. we're the same time zone, so that's cool. uh, can we go ahead and shoot for 1:30 PM on monday then?
    CagedWisdom42
    CagedWisdom42
    That works, but like I said that is the latest I can play so yeah. If we miss that time then the game isn't happening. I'll just be on smogtours server a bit before that.
    When play for bfactory tour? I'm available later and tomorrow let me know.
    urban
    urban
    okay. would some time between 4 and 6 pm my time work? that's 10 pm to 12 am your time.
    Tricking
    ok if you can connect at 4pm your time, don't be late pls because I have to wake up early the following day.
    we're paired for ou minitour, tell me when you can play
    urban
    urban
    let's play some time on july 5th. im gmt -4.
    Are you playing in WCOP?
    urban
    urban
    sort of. i won't be playing any matches, but i'm co captain of us central. n_n
    Analytic
    Analytic
    not bad at all, grats n)n
    pls make an activity post in the hydreigon cup thread stating that you VMed Najo and he has not responded nor has he been on since May 30.
    hey nice partner nom in the matchmaking thread - slam dunk winner. imo post that core in good cores :) it looks really good
    urban
    urban
    hey man thanks. always cool to hear from a pokemon matchmaking master. i havent posted in the cores thread since i my first post, so yeah i'll post it and return to my roots. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…