Xyldaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alright we need to play for UU Open r3 soon, im EST and have a pretty flexible schedule if i know ahead of time so just tell me when you can do it and we'll get this done with
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    so ive waited all day and didnt see you on once
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I was on at the times I told you. We need to get this done asap, so I think you should just tell me an exact hour at which we could battle.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    i should be on all day too day so just find me in the CAP room, or the UU room
    [15:40:03] Aaron (King UU): sacri
    [15:40:06] Aaron (King UU): who the hell is xyldaz
    [15:40:44] teal6: he's your new rival kink
    [15:40:56] teal6: the gary to your ash
    Fais gaffe, t'as un rival de poids, huehue.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    mdr ça s'annonce sympathique ce grand slam
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    je m'éclate de ouf perso o:
    de loin le meilleur tournoi que j'ai fait
    when fight for lc open im est
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    the sooner the better, do you think we could play today ? or tomorrow ? i'm gmt +1 and can play really anytime.
    hey we're matched for the uu open. when can you play, I'm +8 and free my nights. pretty busy next week tho so it'd be great if we can get this done asap
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hi well I will be able to play the 1st of August at almost anytime, so when would you prefer playing that day ?
    malefic
    will my 10pm work
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    it should work for me too
    Hey, I guess you're my new opponent for Gods Among Us! I'm on PS a lot, especially in the OU room (I'm voice there if you just wanna find me sometime). I'm GMT -5 if you wanna schedule, or you can just find me there sometime, though I don't want to play today.
    when do u wanna play for gods among us? I'm always in the ou room on showdown, so just pm me when ur ready
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    im also on smogtours a lot
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    well i'm gmt +1 and am free everyday from 10 pm to 2 am when i'm mostly on smogtours too
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    can we try to play right now?
    when do u want to play for dpp cup, i'm est
    PDC
    PDC
    sure, i can play 6pm today if u want
    PDC
    PDC
    i'll be on for awhile tonight, if u come on play me
    PDC
    PDC
    i think the round was extended to saturday for dpp cup, are u open?
    When do you want to play for the BW Cup
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    ce soir si t'as le temps, sinon demain soir vers genre 22h j'pense
    Go10
    Go10
    please speak english I dont understand what you're saying
    Doubles tourn, round 5. I'm gmt-8
    I'm free after 7 on weekdays, and available early/late Saturday/Sunday
    Wbu?
    clius
    clius
    I can play at 11 or 12 pm, since ur gmt +1 that'd be early in the morning for you. I can't right now i'm not home. also smogtours never works for me, i'd be in the doubles room on the PS! server under ChristestChris. 12 o'clock tonight my time is like 8 in the morning for you, but also that's after the deadline so if you still want to fight ask stratos for an extension in the thread.
    dude you were on smogon this whole week why only reply now? :/
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    well I won't be able to play at those times... you can take the win then, I completely forgot about the doubles tournament and that's entirely my fault, gl in the rest of the tourney
    clius
    clius
    no problem, thanks for understanding man. :)
    Yo, Doubles tournament, I'm GMT -5, when are you down to scrap?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Hi, I can play this week-end saturday or sunday, I'm GMT +1 and can play around 10 PM or anytime later (my time) both days, which one would you prefer ?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Yeah, Saturday would be good
    mec tu devrais essayer feraligatr en RU c'est un monstre lol
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Tout le monde en parle ahah, est quoi la meilleure version le DD ou le SD ? Il est pas bloqué par Alomomola ?
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    le DD est le meilleur cleaner que le tier ait jamais eu et le SD peut facilement win Mola 1v1 avec Sub ou avec les Tspikes, il est passé S Rank pls o.o
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Je sens que je vais le spam ce week end avant qu'il se fasse ban avec Turantrum ahah
    Hello, we are matched for the doubles seasonal. i live in GMT-5, let me know some times that you would be able to play.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Hey, I can only play on week end, I'm GMT +1 and can play around 10 PM my time Friday, Saturday or Sunday, which would you prefer ?
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    okay great that works out great for me. I have class on friday at that time, so lets plan to meet on saturday.
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    Hi i am here, and ready to battle. let me know when you get on and we can meet up in the smogtours lobby. My PS! name is Hashtag Smogon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…