Mithril
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I ultimatebravery'd this time around for 7 of my placement matches on my smurf. kinda tried the other ones. went 5-5. Got silver 3. wtf?
    Hey man, wondering if you have the time to stream a GSC cast next weekend?
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Nah I think its for next Saturday, is your availability okay for then?
    Mithril
    Mithril
    Uhh, unfortunately I have school stuff until around 2 or 3 PM next Saturday. So my availability would depend on when you are trying to have the cast.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I don't think they have a time yet, I'll add you and if you can't stream its cool but maybe you guys can work out a time.
    How open are you this weekend? We've got a lot to cast o.o
    Mithril
    Mithril
    Unfortunately I will be away from my computer this weekend, and I don't think that my laptop would really be able to cast. I will be back late afternoon PST on Sunday if you still have something to cast then, but otherwise I'm not sure I can help that much unfortunately.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    What about 8 PM EST?
    Mithril
    Mithril
    Uhh, looking at the train schedule I think the earliest I could get back is maybe 5:45, but it could be later. Especially with not having a sure time of return I don't really want to commit to hosting something.
    Hey can you meet me online sometime before Saturday to get you casting with overlays and ready to start hosting?
    Mithril
    Mithril
    Yeah, I'm pretty free most nights...except for tonight. Although I won't be at my normal computer this weekend unfortunately since I need to make a trip home over the weekend. When are you trying to have a cast?
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    We've got various ones in the works for the next few weeks, I'll fill you in whenever I get a chance
    Mithril
    Mithril
    Alright, I'll be on IRC at around 5:30 or 6:00 today. Just message me if you see me on.
    Hello, we're opponents for the xy walkthrough tour, I'm gmt-5. When would you like to battle?
    Mithril
    Mithril
    I'm GMT-8 am and generally free in the late afternoon. I have class until around 5:30 today and then around 7:30 on Tuesday. Otherwise we can just do it sometime this weekend. I should be able to make time.
    I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR MAJOR R
    Mithril
    Mithril
    What do you want to know?
    Al_Alchemist
    Al_Alchemist
    So many things, but I don't even know where to start. I suppose I'll ask if you transferred there or have been there since a freshman.
    Mithril
    Mithril
    I've been here since I was a freshman.
    Hi, can you play today or sunday (I'd really prefer if you can sunday) play for the type restriction tournament ? I'm gmt + 1 and I can play between 9pm and 1am in my time
    Uhm, I'm going to be available all this weekend, so anytime then would be optimal.
    We're up against each other in the Monotype Tour. When can you battle? I'm GMT -5.
    Sorry, teams are sorted. I'm heading out now but I'm pretty sure I'm gunna be free tonight if you want to play then. If not, and I'll try and let you know if I won't be, I'll make myself very available over the weekend.
    Yeah DPP is fine, I'm free most afternoons after 2:30pm. I'm gmt-5, this shouldnt be hard to get done. Just gimme a little time to get a team sorted :)
    Hey, we're paired up for the 2012 Tournament Tour. The Round 1 is based on The Tournament of Thieves. I'm ready to play, just VM me if you see me on :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…