o
    u
    l
    d

like it if you fuckers could get this done thanks
    shiloh
    shiloh
    we are playing today
    Hi! we play for UU opening? Any time you wanna meet?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sure i'll hop on stours
    Isza
    Isza
    Do you mind if me play on main today? the place I'm at atm has sort of a weird IP system, so I can only connect to main on PS
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sure what's ur ps username mines shaneghoul, i'm in the nu room
    Welp sending this for when you come back, we're paired for nul, gmt-4, when works for you?
    Pokedots
    Pokedots
    Sorry I wasn't able to come today, was busy, can do tomorrow though. Let's get this done with D:
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    no problem, tomo works for me :]
    Hi man, when do you wanna play for Open UU? I'm GMT +2, i cant play tomorrow and Saturday.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Hey srry for the late reply, was away on holidays. I'm GMT +1 and can play at pretty much anytime on Sunday except from 4:30 - 8:00 pm. Can play monday and tuesday too but am doing a camp from 1-5pm
    Regnite
    Regnite
    what about monday 8pm my time 7pm yours on smogtours?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    yea that sounds good to me
    Hey we're opponents for the neverused tour league. I'm gmt-6 and available 4-9 pm.
    We'll fight as soon as I build teams for you and we test together. Sound good?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sure as long as you can give me some teams
    hey when fight for PUPL? im gmt-5. id prefer to play next week but im flexible to an extent
    We're playing for the NUL, and I'm bringing mono fairy so don't bring your draco spam team. (I will also bring Quagsire, so don't bring mono steel.)
    Hey, when do you wanna play for NU League? I'm GMT -3 and available pretty much anytime after 2pm the whole week.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm gmt +1, will try get on for that time tomo
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, ok ok. I'll be on the NU room after I wake up waiting for you, so just leave me a PM there.
    ༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽ ༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
    so the balanced tourney is going on this weekend & I would like to know your availability: Saturday &/or Sunday also timezone & what time you'll be free
    hi we're paired for nu league, i'm gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    i should be free tomorrow evening and saturday evening too around 22:00 my time
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i can play saturday if that's ok with you
    mael
    mael
    great
    mael
    mael
    i'm on smogtours
    when fite pupl
    Grim
    Grim
    actually i can play in around 10 minutes if you want
    Grim
    Grim
    hey is it possible that we play like exactly at 5 because apparently i'm going to have dinner with some random people around a hour later
    Grim
    Grim
    actually nvm won't have that dinner :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…