Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wifi is screwed up for everyone so I'll trade in a few days when I have time. Better things to do than play this game...
    ugh..I've not been playing the game. I'd just give it to you, saves me searching. Lazy way out but I guess were both winners xD
    Shaymin, Bold, 30/27/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70. Where did you happen to see that though? I don't remember trading it?! I actually have a TON of stuff that "should" be in my thread, but I'm waiting to finish these 2 HG Runthroughs before updating my thread, but thrust me. It'll be a HUUUUUUUGE update!

Coming on now with the T Raikou and T SHaymin. :)
    Back already. Gimme 2 mins to check the IVs on that Shaymin. Where did you see that listed? I don't think it's in my thread, and I don't know if those IVs are right...
    Oh, yeah, sure no prob. Gimme 5 mins to go get groceries out of the car though, my beautiful wife just got home! :D See ya.
    Hey, I probably won't be able to trade today, I have to go now. I may be on later tonight (8-9 hours from now) so if you are on then I could trade. Otherwise it may have to wait until tomorrow or the next day.
    Counting both pokes you've trained for me you have 20 credits. All pokes in my thread are 10 credits a piece. You have enough for it, and any one other poke so far. Would you like me to bring the Raikou and something else?
    Sure, I'm free. I really appreciate you doing this. :) See you right on with the "trading FC" in my sig. :)
    Aw, I want warm weather too :( But its not so super cold in Sweden, we don't even have snow (at least were I live xD) :S Is it easy getting job in Italy? Maybe I should go to Italy and work xD My mum accurally lived in italy for one year and was working there when she was young ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…