idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah lets play on sunday? Would be the best day for me. just tell me a time and your timezone and i will be there.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    uugh ok sometimes unforeseen things happen. well i should be able to our arranged time, it might just happen that i will be online more around 3.30-4 pm your time, so dont wonder when iam not be ready at 3 PM :D. i hope my train will not have any problems tomorrow.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Its no problem. I will be on irc for pretty much the entire day tomorrow. So whenever you are ready works for me as long as it is after 3.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok iam at home now and ready in +-20 minutes maybe right after the LC Game :D
    hey we fight for the VGC tour [GMT-5] I can do 3 PM-10 PM on weekdays and 11:00 AM-3:00 AM on weekends, hmu with a time that works
    ignore the fact that it says derivations that was a mis-tag by Mizuhime
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I can do friday as well around 3 pm. Thats probably easier. Didn't realize deadline was so close.
    Derivatives
    cool, I can do that. meet me on smogtours then under "derivations" (yeah sort of confusing)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'll be under HODOR. I have auth so it shouldnt be hard to find me.
    Hey we're paired up for the MA RoA, I'm gmt+1 and pretty availble from Thursday night to Sunday, so let me know when you can play and in which PO Server you want to do the GSC Battle. Contact me asap! ^^
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm GMT -5. I can do pretty much any day after 3 pm my time.
    Hi we play for ADV DPP BW bo3 GMT +6
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm gmt -5 so timezones kind of suck. I could do either tuesday after 3 pm my time or wednesday after noon my time.
    feen
    feen
    3pm ur time is 4am my time lmfao
    How about mornings?
    Or now if ur ok with it?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Now works. I'm on smogtours as HODOR.
    hey fagget, when do you want to play superstars dpp ?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Want to play on Sunday?
    Go10
    Go10
    I will be on for the whole smogon tour, how is it ?
    hey you're my tutor for b101 (rby OU). i'm in EST and my schedule is pretty flexible; i usually have a couple free hours on weeknights, but weekends vary a bit.

my skype is m00nsblanket, but i can do irc / PS! all depending on what you prefer n_n
    blank
    blank
    sorry to hear that :c

don't worry about the tutoring stuff of course n_n
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Hey! I finally got my computer fixed. If you still want RBY tutoring I'm finally free to do it.
    blank
    blank
    thanks for the offer, but i'm kinda busy with my 2 (maybe 3 if this other guy responds) tutees for this round of b101, some other smogon stuff, school stuff, extra curricular stuff, etc. lol

i might be free sometime this weekend, but idk. sorry :(
    So we should probably play for LCPL at some point considering there are only 2 battles left to do including ours.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I still want to be the last one so unless that doesnt happen i would rather wait. My schedule is pretty free. Free after 12 pm wednesday and friday until 630. After 300 thursday until 630. And all day this weekend. All times are est.
    Hi. When you wanna play for LCPL finals? I can probably make any time on weekends before about 11pm works. But Weekdays risk me having to be at work until probably 5:30pm or so (GMT+1)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…