potato14798
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm your opponent for Ubers Open - I'll be in PS Ubers room most evenings (GMT+10) or we can play pretty much any time on the weekend (again GMT+10). PM me when you see me
    Ok we need to get it done tomorrow, my week is pretty full, but i can play 4-6 pm gmt+10 and 8-10pm HOPEFULLY i will definitely be on PS ubers room some time during those hours.
    Yo, we are paired for Ubers open. Play this weekend? I am GMT-7
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Yo! You wanna get this done? I can play for 2 hours from now or sometime tomorrow. Let me know soon.
    potato14798
    potato14798
    Can you play now? If not, tomorrow 3-5 pm my time (gmt -4) could work
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I'll be on Smogtours as Asmodean. What is your nick?
    XY Ubers when, I'm GMT+1 and can be free most times this week between 11AM-10PM if I know in advance apart from unexpected stuff coming up, so just lmk what works best for you
    For NU open im free anytime on weekdays after 3:00 pm and free on weekends mostly gmt-6
    We have to play for New kids on block tournament. When fite? I sit on PS all day.
    quagback2qc
    Hey it looks like ur online rn. Can we plz play for this tour?
    potato14798
    quagback2qc
    alright,cool. I'm on my OLT account in OU room. LT4A Quagback2qc
    yo get on showdown for our battle for the seasonals
    potato14798
    potato14798
    I'll be available on Sunday most of the day or any weekday except Wednesday at 3-5 PM my time (GMT -4). I will also be available on Monday for most of the day except for a few hours in the afternoon.
    KillianVGC
    KillianVGC
    sure man
    KillianVGC
    KillianVGC
    it's sunday im waiting you just pm me on showdown when ur on it's " Killianvgc"
    yo, we're paired for homefield. I'm available mostly on my nights (gmt -3). Just shoot me a time. Oh, and we'll be playing OU on my home
    potato14798
    potato14798
    sorry about all the stuff that happened earlier. i can play rn if you want, but i will also be free tomorrow around this time (probably earlier) and also available on Saturday morning or late night. deadline got extended to saturday.
    MarceloDK
    I'm on smogtours
    potato14798
    potato14798
    what's your name there? I'm on rn too
    Are you still there? Apparently you missed my last messages about the Restriction tour. We can schedule for another time Thursday or you can take the win
    potato14798
    potato14798
    ya tomorrow sounds good, is 3-5 pm my time (gmt -4) good for you?
    Swede
    Swede
    4 pm your time sounds good, that would make it 3pm my time
    hey, when can you play for homefield, i choose uu , i'm gmt+2 btw
    potato14798
    potato14798
    sorry about that. I'll be available on Sunday most of the day or any weekday except Wednesday at 3-5 PM my time (GMT -4). I will also be available on Monday for most of the day except for a few hours in the afternoon.
    potato14798
    potato14798
    sorry, looks like i forgot to mention that my home field will be ubers
    TewMew
    TewMew
    let's play on sunday
    so when ru open?
    potato14798
    potato14798
    I can't do tomorrow, but Thursday sounds good. If 9 PM your time is good for you, I can do that (i can't do any earlier because I have school.) if not, I should be somewhat available on the deadline day.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    9PM workds
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'd be on smogtours / irc now. just pm me when here
    I'm your opponent for Another Type Restriction, what day/time sounds good for you? I'm GMT-5
    potato14798
    potato14798
    I could probably do tomorrow but that might not work because it's Labor Day. Can u fight rn?
    Swede
    Swede
    I know for a fact Labor Day same time as before would work for me, if it doesn't for you then you can take the win
    Swede
    Swede
    Battle now?
    hi i got subbed in to fight you for home field. you get to pick the tier but just letting you know i got subbed in etc. I'm gmt +2 btw
    potato14798
    potato14798
    I'll pick ubers. Today's the deadline, when are you available?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i can do now, I'm on smogtours
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    are you here :(
    hi we're paired for clear skies tour. i'm gmt +5.30 and can play on evenings any day, when are you free?
    potato14798
    potato14798
    If you don't want to take the win, we can play tomorrow either early in the morning for me/later at night for you (8-9 pm gmt -4) or later at night for me.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    8-9pm gmt -4 is early morning for you?
    i've practicals tomorrow and will come back around 4pm my time, and i'll try to be on from then till at least 10pm my time
    SparksBlade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…