bcgst5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also have an egg with TSV 0585. I hope you can hatch it too: B19 - 1,2 - Electrike (♀) - Timid - Lightning Rod - 31.0.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [0585]
    I have an Amaura egg that matches your TSV #0585. Can you hatch it?
    stevexclax
    I'll be around now through this afternoon my time, but I'll be doing work on the side. I'll try to refresh every few minutes though.
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    Sorry. I'm home now and I'll be around all night. Work is just crazy this time of you.
    stevexclax
    I would still like to have that egg hatched. Are you free this weekend?
    Just coming on now. Thanks for cloning for me again, by the way!
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    Oh hey sorry had to step out for a moment. Give me like 2 minutes and Ill be on.
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Thanks! Also, you're on my trade thread whitelist now. :]
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    hey no problem, anytime
    So I guess I was supposed to message you. If so my bad. Do you think you can clone something pretty big for me.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thank you so much that was a lot. Hopefully the two shinnies and latias will make this somewhat worth it for you. Thanks once again.
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    No problem, happy to help. And yes thank you very much for those.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thank you for the cloning you will make others happy I guess:) have a great day and see yah again soon.
    I've added you - I only need one copy of the Zekrom, but you can keep a non-redis copy if you want.
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    Okay give me like 2 minutes. I gotta get my Y version that I use for cloning. Ill add you and get online.
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Thank you!
    bcgst5
    bcgst5
    Hey no problem. Anytime!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…