Shaneghoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, thread isnt up but when you wanna fight? id like to get this done asap cause im impatient and want playffs lol but realistically wednesday night probably works or friday
    yo, when do you want to play for nu open? available after 4pm gmt-5 weekdays and im pretty flexible on weekends, just lmk ahead of time.
    Hey we have to play for the PU battle royal thing, I'm GMT-4, let me know when playing works for you
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    hey so i'm pretty busy this week, any chance you can do friday around 8pm your time?
    Optical Real
    Yeah that should work okay
    Hey, when would you like to play for NU Open? GMT -3 and available anytime after 7pm. We see each other like everyday on PS, but I'm sending the vm just for the sake of doing it lol
    can you play for our team in team tour since 2 nu games still need to be played and deej quit :/
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm on the hellraisers, sorry about that
    Hello, I am here for Punger. I'm GMT -5, and I'll be free to play come tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday. I have Sunday completely free, and tomorrow is mostly free with Monday being difficult until the evening. What times work for you?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    can u play now?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    can you do today around 8-10pm gmt +1?
    Akir
    Akir
    yeah 9pm your time sounds perfect
    When do you want to fight for LC no team preview?
    DEG
    DEG
    Will be on today at the time given.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    hey so i'm not sure if it's just me but i haven't been able to get on to ps or smogtours, i was only just able to get on smogon now. idk what it was but they just kept crashing for me, regardless i'm on pandora and am free for the next hour if you want to play
    DEG
    DEG
    Can't seem to login. I'll try.
    Hi we are opponents for the nu open, Im gmt+1, when do you wanna play?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    srry for the late response, i've just been really busy lately. I'm gmt +1 too so this shouldn't be that hard, i'm available on wednesday from 5pm onwards (might be gone for an hour around 8) and am also available friday from the same time. If that doesn't work for you i'm free practically all day saturday.
    Curtain
    Curtain
    Friday around 6 pm should work
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i forgot to confirm this srry but yea that works well for me
    We are paired for NU league round 4. I'm gmt -4 when do you wanna battle
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    oops i forgot about this, i'm gmt +1 and can play tomo or i'm pretty available at the weekend, friday is bad
    naruto(sage)
    naruto(sage)
    We can play tomorrow, just tell me the time
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm on for the next few hours if you wanna play
    we gotta play for the team tour, I'm GMT -4 and ready whenever honestly, just give me your times and we can make something work. I guess I prefer Evenings on Weekdays
    yo we are paired for the NU open GMT +2, it shouldnt be hard to get this done, i'm available pretty much the whole week
    Fite for scrub league on the weekend yn
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    away sunday can do saturday tho
    rs
    rs
    Tomorrow anytime works as well. I'm GMT -7, so let me know what times you can play!
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    hey can we fite next weekend/week, this weekend is really bad for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…