Antacool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PM me for SM Ubers Teambuilding. Suggestions are Terrains strategy, Gravity, Espeon Offense, Latias team,... or any cool theme !
    Hey , I am a Big fan of Yours. Ur Strategic Based teams are nice . one day i would like to have a battle with you :). Pls visit Pokemon online.
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Thank you Ash and Charizard ^^ finding time to continue Pokemon is really tough atm, I can find a moment if you're around
    Antacool
    Antacool
    *to visit PO
    yooo tu passes quand? j'dois te demander un truc :o
    fourmi
    fourmi
    c'est urgent :( jte demande par conv attends, j'espère tu pourras répondre avant 14h
    Antacool
    Antacool
    As tu bien reçu ma team ? Je suis désolé j'ai eu un contre temps et je retrouvais plus le pastebin
    fourmi
    fourmi
    Oui merci, jlai pas utilisée par contre parce que j'ai pas eu le temps de la tester mdr
    Hi fren,i wish to make a team with Dragon Dance Crawdaunt.I hope you can help me with the build.
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Oof, a bit tough. You can try a Focus Sash set with Knock Off Superpower Aqua jet Dragon Dance set. Note sure if it will work with all the Pdon and Xerneas there. You can a build classic offense team with this Crawdaunt set as a lead.
    A wild waifu
    A wild waifu
    Ok,i'll try!
    Hey man. :) So, I was wondering about making a Arceus-Electric team, but this time I am going for a WAY more crazy set on Arceus-Electric, and I was wondering if you could help me (you are way better at this then I am, after all).
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Also consider Spatial Rend for Mega Salamence and Dragonceus for last slot (and using Spatial Rend on a competitive Arceus is hot as fire haha)
    Theultimate12
    Theultimate12
    Hey man, thanks for answering me! Yeah, if I am going to go full Special, then I might as well go with CM for the last slot. Maybe I might actually try a full C-Rank team, probably with Flygon or Mega Scizor. It could be pretty fun, I dunno. XD
    Theultimate12
    Theultimate12
    Well, this is what I could whip up with all the C-Rank mons. http://pastebin.com/RAs0wKtV
    Surprisingly, a lot of them have quite a diverse utility, but not many C-Rank mons can learn SR so I had to improvise with Smeargle there. XD
    Antacool was last seen: Tuesday at 8:08 PM
    smh these lags.... :[ waiting for your next AWESOME team/....
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Finding the time to do an RMT will be hard, but on next one you will get a shoutout :]
    parivard
    ayay :]
    AYEEEEE bonne anniversaire mec! xD J'espère que tu as un bon jour et peut-être quelques bon gâteau français mdr.
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Merci Henri :D là c'est week-end ski donc du pur bonheur ^^
    Hello Little friend
    we have to fight for Team tour
    what time you wanna play
    Sorry my english :(
    So, we're supposed to battle each other in the ORAS Team Tournament. My timezone is GMT +8 (it's sad to be born on the wrong side of the world, but hey, I still discovered Pokemon). I'm usually free all day, but my computer just broke down. Would you mind telling me when you would be free so we get to battle before the deadline?
    The Idiotic One
    The Idiotic One
    Alright, I got to borrow my brother's computer. Unfortunately, I'm rather busy at the moment. Would it be fine to battle tomorrow (approximately 24 hours from your post)? I'm sorry to be an inconvenience.
    The Idiotic One
    The Idiotic One
    It would seem that we can't meet for today. Any other times you'll be online?
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Actually I'm very busy, I 'm sure I can't today neither tomorrow, maybe thursday? I will tell you a moment when I can
    Yo, I love the new ubers rmt you posted. It's cool to see a successful team in ubers that doesn't have geoxern, pdon, or ekiller in it.

Just wondering, why was I given a shoutout? I appreciate it, but it's just that I haven't played ubers in a month, so i'm just curious.
    Antacool
    Antacool
    Thank you chukaboomboom! I made several teams without using them, such as the PU team and the sun team. I gave you a shoutout for the likes :]
    yo I have been in the hospital all week. Someone necroed your barbecue rmt and I watched all of those replays. Brilliant. Made my stay bearable.
    Antacool
    Antacool
    thank you NixHex :) I hope you will cure quickly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…