Hi man, seems like you missed the time but maybe I'll can do it later today
    lhce628
    lhce628
    oh shoot did I remember the wrong time?
    I will be on in a minute
    Uy estas entrando a muchos torneos, el regreso de raichy *-*
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Ando intentando practicar para retomar, sobre todo lo que es SM. <3 Creo que debería empezar a dejar de testear los teams en torneos (?
    Bw ssnl. Gmt +3 here. When are u free?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    If I can I will for sure If you say so. Also, If you can/want to play today I can do it.
    ckw
    ckw
    sorry I wasn't able to. I am online now tho
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hey, no problem. Are u on Showdown?
    Amigoooooooo cómo te contacto ?
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    Sí, búscame como CyberOdin brother, es bueno verte otra vez, casi todos mis amigos antiguos ya no están.
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Pásame tu tag completo así te agrego, que necesito los numeritos. Igual el mío es Raichy#6630 También me alegro de verte. <3
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    Ya te envié petición de amistad brother.
    team tour when fite, i am EST. weekend should work
    Robert
    Robert
    Raichy told to me that he can play this saturday around 5pm GMT-3. Does that sound good for you?
    Sweep
    ok
    would you like to come on and fight in the lc room?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi man, I will be on LC room today and tomorrow to play. See ya!
    gotta fight lc team tour some point im east
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi man, can you do it on this weekend? I'm GMT -3 and I will be on at afternoon if that works for you.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    no worries, thought u were dead for a bit lol
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Oo See you then. <3
    Cheers, Raichy. I'm subbing in for locopoke for WCoP. I'm EDT. What days / times are good for you? I think we're just an hour off. Can you play at night Wednesday or Thursday? I get done work around 5 PM both of those days, so any time after that should be good~

If you'd rather play earlier, I don't go into work on Friday until 4 PM, so I can do morning / early afternoon then. Good luck ^.^
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    if you hop on in the next hour, PM me on IRC. i can't stay up too late, though, since i've got work at 7 AM tomorrow.

otherwise, i'll get done work around 2 or 3 tomorrow depending on how busy it is. i'll be online until about 5, but after that i'm heading to a motel down the shore with a friend and i dunno what the internet's gonna be like there :x
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Are you there now?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi man, you there? IRC doesnt work for me
    Hi, world cup... I'm GMT +2, easy to find on PO during the day.
    Raichy
    Raichy
    kk, I'm GMT -3. I'll try to find you on PO then. When do you use to connect?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Times I could be on are from this time, to the time you answered here (it's midnight for me, so maybe a bit too late).
    Best times to find me usually are 2PM-4PM and 9PM-11PM.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    marco mexican where are you
    We are paired for r1 of world cup. My timezone is GMt-6 and I'm usually home by 5 o'clock. I'm always on IRC as locopoke. Let me know what time works best for you!
    locopoke
    Weekend will work
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi man, I got some problems. I forgot that this weekend is father days lol, so I can't play. Can you do it on monday? Sorry for that :(
    locopoke
    Sorry to hear that man. I was busy yesterday. But I can come in everyday after work this week. I'll be on irc as locopoke
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…