Legacy Raider
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bruh welcome back, you ever need any help with getting back into C&C just hit me up
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    i'm in charge of the mods 9.9 and work most with the new scms. led gp for a while. currently not involved with any specific tier though
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    nice one :)
    i'm still bringing myself up to speed with the different metas, feel relatively comfortable with ORAS OU now. will probably start looking at UU soon, especially since it seems mega-sableye and gothitelle are strangling a lot of creativity in OU atm and making it less enjoyable to play in.

in terms of contributing again i probably want to start relatively slow, adding my 2 cents to random analyses-in-progress in the workshop. once i feel more confident in my gen 6 pokelogic i'll try getting involved in bigger areas :)
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    sounds good dude, can always use the extra insight. if i find you using the scms a lot i'll probably get you to take the site staff test so you can cache your own edits, just be sure to brush up on the gp standards too
    omg i loved your warstories, (shame that part of the website got discontinued) they were honestly a big part of what got me interested in competitive mons, happy to see you back for gen 6 oo
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    ah thank you man, warstories don't seem to be very common any more so perhaps i can restart the trend. i recently read a an interview piece about you which was pretty cool. tournaments seem to have become a huge thing in smogon over the last 5 years!
    wow welcome back! i don't know if you remember me, but i really looked up to you as a uu player, rater and writer (man your warstories were the best) back in the dpp days. hope you're sticking around for a while :)
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    thanks for the kind welcome back man, i do remember you from the old DPP UU scene :) hope to stick around for a bit now.
    Lovely to hear from you! I still find myself reading the RMT for our old UU team! Life is good thanks, I'm a few months into my second job, so life feels like its moved on quite a lot!

Only the one year to go... It must feel like it's been a LONG journey :P Where are you based at the moment?
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    Hey Imran, apologies for the looong delay in replying! It's been a busy few months but I'm hoping to start posting here a bit more just for old time's sake and also because my little brother gave me a 3DS and pokemon omega ruby for my birthday and I'm getting the competitive battling itch once again! I am currently on my elective for two months, spending four weeks in kuala lumpur, malaysia (atm) and then four in north island new zealand. Just getting some more experience before the last big stretch before finals exams. All going to plan, will graduate july 2016 and can officially change my name to DR LR ;)

How is your job / what are you doing / enjoying it? And will you come back to smogon at some point so I don't feel like some dinosaur that's come into a new world haha!
    Sign in please
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    hey man, you're going to have to remind me what GP is! remember i've been out of it for a very long time haha. thanks for the welcome back.
    Empress
    Empress
    We're the proofreading team. Check out C&C if you need to refresh your memory. Lots of grammar-related threads on the front page of it.
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    Hmm possibly. I'm more interested in better learning the gen VI metagame atm so I can make QC contributions in the future, but might pick up some GP jobs in the meantime.
    Sup man? Glad to see you're still around :)
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    Hey man! Just checking in out of nostalgia more than anything. How's life? The forums look pretty neat with their new format!
    haunter
    I have had some health issues lately, but except for that I'm pretty good. What about you? Still studying to become a doctor? :)
    I wish you all the best in real life. I'm currently refining my studies to become a lawyer, my free time diminishes daily but I still do my best to be active on here. Sometimes I miss the good old #rmt times.
    happy birthday! may not know you all too well but i respect your rmt work a lot :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…