Nayrz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do all Arceus mentions have to be Fairy Arceus or can I just shorthand them as Arceus until the writeup after 2 QC checks?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    anything goes in the skeletons (i assume thats what you mean) as long as qc understands it until the writeup
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Ok, also is this a Revamp or just a new set? I have it pretty much done (skeleton that is) but not sure if I should include the overview or not.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    new set, idk about a revamp atm

will check once im able
    finished usage tips section, will finish team options tomorrow. slow but steady, , , , , , , , , , , ,
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    wins the race!
    ya tis a rushed job, I'll get up an actually decent one by tonight (currently 2pm for me).

Sorry about it I just forgot I had an analysis until I got an alert and rushed to put something up.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    looks much better, just remember to keep grammar in mind (moves are capitalized etc) and you save both yourself and gp's time when the checks come around. hit me up when you think its done.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Beefed it up by over 1000 words (original was only 1400), ready for QC now.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    check'd, good improvement
    it was "hey, youre from the united kingdom, and I'm from the united states. we're, like, meant to be"

an edit of what I'd use on a british girl ("youre from england, I'm from new england, we're meant to be")
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    u might wanna be careful cuz saying that to a yes voter is an easy slap...these girls can be patriotic
    I'm going to spam the SHIT out of EVERY SINGLE forum in this ENTIRE webshite!!I will N.O.T. be defited by the likes of you NIGGAS!!! I will gayrentee that you will have NO CHOICE but to shut down the ENTIRE message board! I will make EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU CCCCRYYY, you here??? And if you have a problem with that: COME AND GET MEEE!!!!
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUPERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a cenaphobe and need to check your championship privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Moderators, do you know who the fuck I am???? I'm a motherfucking Juggalo from Motherfucking Juggalo Island. I came hear when a local friend of mine (he told me not to give out his username) said that you cunt-holes have been blocking people, locking threads and deleting the BEST threads out there!!! I decided to take you sins of a bitches down!!! !
    nice :3

also i think i said this before but i still hope u never change ur avatar
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    i could never find a suitable replacement...cheers!
    aVocado
    aVocado
    still rocking the excellent avatar, good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…