Starmei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo sup fam hope u good, we gotta play for 1v1 me bro tour. Im GMT +10 aka australian fam so this should be pretty easy to schedule since your british, just hit me up on PS and we'll battle on smog nomsayin? looking forward to flexxing on ya
    Starmei
    Starmei
    oh shit we actually do LOOL how 'bout weekend? just john things
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    -

ye sure fam, be seeing u soon then
    nice tour win babe
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Hardly surprising when you consider how advanced my Pokemon skills are
    Dilwar
    Dilwar
    Actually it's very surprising when you factor in your Pokemon skills.
    AM
    AM
    shit
    Hi there we're paired up for Classic in ADV R1. GMT -6. Does Saturday work around tour time?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Fair warning I just heard that might have family over at that time. If I'm not signed up for tour don't mess around waiting for me. Do you have a backup time that would work?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I can be pretty available for the rest of this week as long as it isn't a ridiculously early/late time so if you have a backup time let me know and I should be able to make it
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Ok I'm on stours now, ~1 hour before we arranged so if you wanna play just drop me a PM on stours
    hey when sideboard? gmt +2, probably best for me to play around evenings like 8 pm ish
    BKC
    BKC
    um I will be available in... 30ish min and will have to leave a bit over an hour after that so we can maybe at least start. I'll be back like 4 1/2 hours after that if that works
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I can play now if you want (just PMd on stours) but failing that/if we don't finish 4 1/2 hours from then works
    BKC
    BKC
    sorry I got back late last night. I'll probably be able to finish up tonight around 8:30ish give or take a little bit if thats cool
    Hi, we're paired for viability ranking tour. When are you available ? Im gmt+1
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I'm also gmt +1, this weekend works fine for me but I can be pretty available throughout next week too
    Starmei
    Starmei
    On second thought if you can play next week it'd probably be a bit better for me but I can still make it this weekend if you want
    How does it feel to be overshadowed by King OU [:?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    King OU is nothing but an illusion created by me to serve the purpose of taking some of the attention away from myself. If I had not created him I would be the most popular Smogon user and would be harassed constantly. It was a strategic decision
    AM
    AM
    Strategically suck a dick while you're at it.
    Terrakion.
    Terrakion.
    LMAO
    team tour r2 when
    Starmei
    Starmei
    im gmt +1, can play this weekend if you like
    ima
    ima
    if you can saturday would be great since I have another tour fight on sunday, im gmt -7 and can play whatevr time as im actually free
    is this user: Starmei aka shit user that has roomvoice in OU somehow aka builder of scarf abomnasnow o.O
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I'm more commonly referred to as the Undefeated Champion or simply as Jesus but yes, 'tis me. Starmei the great.
    AM
    AM
    you're gay
    aye when do you want to play for ost. Im gmt -5 :3
    Scotti
    Scotti
    I can play rn? idk about the rest of the week. Maybe like 10:00am or 11:00am on sunday could work.
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I can play now, maybe only 1 game (or maybe 3 depends on how long it takes) find me on PS /user starmei
    Scotti
    Scotti
    k
    I just farted a wad of tennis racket out of my yawning cooter and it looked just like you.
    I thought that snatch rotom was already posted, so I never bothered posting the set lol :[
    Hey we are paired for seasonals.
    You can have the win because I asked Sweep to kick me from seasonals but he probably forgot it so w/e just take the win except you really wanna play.
    Starmei
    Starmei
    unfortunate that you're dropping out, thanks for the win :)
    Wings of Night
    sup man, we gotta play for farm league. I'm GMT +8 here, I can play tomorrow, Sunday or next Monday from 11am-10pm my time lmk when you'd like to play :]
    Starmei
    Starmei
    I'm gmt +1, should be able to make all 3 of those days if need be. We can play tomorrow if you like. I should be available from about 3pm my time (maybe a little later/earlier) to about 2am but if that can't work let me know when you'd like to play and i'll try to be there
    Timeless
    Timeless
    np, around 3pm your time is fine for me
    Yo man, we gotta play for OUbers. I'm GMT + 11, and can play from 10AM - 12AM Mon - Wed, and Sat-Sun. Around 10AM-3PM Thur/Fri, cos i have work those days this week.
    We're matched for spl farm league.
    I'm gtm 0, when are you avaliable?
    Ricardo
    i'm also playing on the suspect, want to battle after the suspect then?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Sure
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Ok well i got haxed out of that, let me know when you're ready to play on here or on PS (preferably not stours)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…