Joltage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kek we gotta fite for swiss, gmt-8 we see each other on the weekends and can try to fite after one of the spl games, sound good? also post ur channel in spl thread or smthing
    hey when do you wanna play for quasar's tour?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    cool, I definitely can be on anytime between about 2:30 and 8:30 pm your time, so just let me know what time works best for you
    Sken
    Sken
    i'll send you something as soon as i can play
    Sken
    Sken
    can you play in like 3 hours from now?
    Yo, we're paired for the Week 7 of Major League OU, when you can play? I'm GMT -3, available 14:00-17:00 or 19:00-20:00 on the weekdays (except Wednesday) and 14:00-23:00 on the weekends.
    hi, we're paired for roa major league, when do you want to play? im gmt+1 and available all day tomorrow, evenings/nights wed-saturday and almost all day sunday
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm gmt-4 and I can probably play tomorrow at like 4pm or so my time if that works for you. If not Friday is my best day for availability, I'm available pretty much all day then. Let me know what works best for you
    p2
    tuesday works
    Joltage
    Joltage
    cool, i'll see you on smogtours then
    hey bro when play gmt -3
    Joltage
    Joltage
    Gmt-4 finals and stuff are this week and next though, so how does sometime next weekend sound?
    ggggd
    ggggd
    its good
    tried messaging you on ps twice but you were always afk. When would you like to play for roa major league? I'm gmt+2
    Joltage
    Joltage
    yeah, sorry about that. I do that a lot. I'm gmt-4 and should be available pretty much whenever after 4pm my time thursday. So if there is any particular time that works best for you, let me know
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Ok let's do around 4pm your time on thursday then
    wen u wanna play for major league ou im gmt-5
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm gmt-4 and Will be available tomorrow after 6pm my time, thursday after 4pm, and pretty much whenever during the weekend. Just let me know when works best for you
    passion
    passion
    i will vm you tomorrow at that time or sometime on the weekend
    Joltage
    Joltage
    sounds good
    when do you want to play for bw cup? im gmt-7
    Joltage
    Joltage
    i'm gmt-4 and am free all day friday if sometime then works for you. otherwise, I should be pretty flexible if there's a particular time that works best for you.
    we are paired for tri attack lc tour, i'm gmt-3 when can you play?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    yo, I'm on pretty much all the time (though I am afk a lot) you can find me in the lc room on showdown. Or just give me a time, I don't really care when we play. I'm GMT-5
    yo, when do you wanna do farm league? I'm GMT+1, I can play now if you wanted
    I added an edit to my rate that you should be interested in.
    Joltage
    Joltage
    cool. I'll check it out. thanks man
    farm league, i'm gmt0 can play mornings my time
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm gmt-5 so your mornings might be difficult, but i'm on break from school now, so I'll try and be awake to catch you.
    hi, when do you want to play for the ADV DPP BW2 tour? i'm EST
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm est as well. How does like 5 pm sunday sound?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    as in today? should be gucci, yea
    Hey, we have to play for the Roa tour, I'm GMT +1 and I'm available from Thursday night to Sunday
    Joltage
    Joltage
    okay, how does friday at like 6 pm your time sound?
    xJoelituh
    Yep, cool, no problem ^^
    You wanna be on my team for UU team trials? If ur not on a team already ofc, but i'd be willing to pick you up if you don't have a team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…