TheHammer123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I couldn't find your Pokemon. If you would like, you can redeposit different Pokemon on the GTS or I can hope online in a little.
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    Thank y very much!!! my ign is NICK and code is 2167!! :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Have a good day and I hope you enjoy the mons:).
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    Thank y very much!!! Have a good day as well!! and i will enjoy them!! especially koffing!! my next shiny hunt after i finish my current one (Meowth :)
    Sorry if I'm late, I had to work a bit overtime. If you're still available to pick up the Greninja, head online, let me know when you do and I'll go online as soon as possible.
    Hey there just wanted to ask if you deleted your post in our giveaway thread asking for my Tyrantrum?
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    oh yes i deleted the post because i have a problem with my 3ds internet connection ....really sorry....i will try to fix it and redeposit
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    No problem. Next time just edit the post instead of deleting it :)
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    ohh ok!!!!.....i am sorry for the trouble....
    I see your online (DS) you haven't got a mirage spot with slowpoke in do you? ..if you do could you catch me a female in a heal ball (verandturf town pokemart)?? No probs if not :)
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    i checked my mirage spot and it was not the one with slowpoke....only petilil ,purugly,tangela and sunkern are here.....really sorry....but if i find one i will send y a message!!
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Thank you, i've got the same, i'll just have to be patient! Lol :D
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    tell me about it!!!!i waited about a month for the elekid mirage spot to appear!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…