Little Hulk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listen here, you simpleton. Do you doubt the intellectual prowess of a resplendent genius such as myself? You simply must not know who you're participating in a liaise with! You mere buffoon, you shockingly reprehensible degenerate and infamous feces-collecting tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat... Think before you speak to me...
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Also lmfao at "resplendent"
    astroboy
    astroboy
    yeah sure man! dont have many teams but starting next weekend ill be free. second semester starts this week so i wanna get myself in a good position yknow
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Yeah definitely, dude! I understand. Pm me when youre free
    i cant believe that ronald reagan died without knowing about baupha
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    i was literally taking a road trip down the east coast when titomei got firebanned. damn
    astroboy
    astroboy
    baupha these nuts
    D.A.D.D. Dadz Against Daughters Datin
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    nah i didn t post his personal photo lol.
    jacob
    jacob
    That's not even that bad, I would say calling dread a pedo and that stratos thread were much worse lol
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    I know! my thread was tame as fuck and was just for fun but people thought it was mean as fuck (just look at the first two comments lol.) o well, can't make 'em all hits, I guess!
    Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.
    that imgur link is your sig is great
    astroboy
    astroboy
    man he looks like the type of kid who i could help save for the price of a cup of coffee
    astroboy
    astroboy
    also nah man u should make the thread george.... u need a thread to Rebrand and Refurbish the Little Hulk Legacy (R)
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    lmao "for just 10 cents a day... you could help a child in need"
    It’s the end of COCKtober but that means the beginning of HOEvember!! get ready for SPANKS-GIVING send this to 1️⃣4️⃣ hoes who need to be spanked by daddy if you get this message you will get a special spanking from SUGAR DADDY forward this to 1️⃣4️⃣ fuckgirls to get some in-the-BUTT-ACTION If you don’t, be prepared for 6️⃣9️⃣ days without the D ❌
    hey can we hold off on our randbats tour battle? i gotta build....
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    HAHA GOOD LUCK BRO I BUILT ALL WEEK LONG
    astroboy
    astroboy
    fr tho do u want me to pass u a couple dope teams i made this week......theyre....Heatah Fajita XDDDSDSDDD
    It's COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closest hoes that love that dick THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 12 of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don't, be prepared for 6️⃣9️⃣ days of bad luck
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
    It's COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closest hoes that love that dick THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 12 of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don't, be prepared for 6️⃣9️⃣ days of bad luck
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…