GRAND EMPRESS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seasonals, when do you want to play?
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    Yo. I'll be off work in 2 hours, so I can play you in about 4 hours, which'll be 8PM CST

If that doesn't work, I'll be off tomorrow, so we can try something then if you wish
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    I don't think I can do today so let's do tomorrow
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    That'll be fine
    when do u want to fight for seasonals. im good most times after 5pm est on week days, any time saturday would be best for me
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    Mind if we do it on Thursday sometime? I'm in the middle of midterms atm and wouldn't really be able to give it my all . IF it needs to be sooner, that's fine too
    xzern
    xzern
    thursday should be fine
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    Cool ^_^ Pretty much any time Thursday will be cool with me. I'm usually active around 13:00 CST
    Hey, we're paired for the Winter Seasonal. When can you play? I'm GMT+8 and I can play pretty much all day most days except for like Christmas Eve / Christmas / Boxing Day (when I have stuff on but could still potentially play). Let me know when you can make it so I can try to schedule around it!
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    Hey man. Sorry it took a bit to get back to ya. I'll be free pretty much all day today and tomorrow that I know of. ^_^ Just LMK When you're ready to do things. I should be free today in about an hour through the night!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    What timezone are you though? I don't want to disturb you at like 2am or something
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    My timezone is CST Central Standard. Currently 10:30PM here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…