Yellow Paint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for seasonals. I'm gmt+1, when are you free to play? I have exams until Thursday so I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spare until then. I'd prefer playing this weekend whatsoever, my evening work best for me then
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey, I'm not sure if I'll be there in time tomorrow, might be home a little late. Hope that's no problem
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    welp just saw this, i can prob wait an hour or two, if we don't see eachother can we play same time tomorrow?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    just messaged you on PS!
    hi when do you want to play for the farm league? im gmt +1 and can play around 7-10pm today
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I think we can meet around 9:30.
    thinkin
    thinkin
    :( ok o can play from now whever you are on
    Hey if you're around we should battle soonish (away to go afk for like <40 mins first though)
    Yo we need to fight for farm league or smthin
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    Nice to know, I wasn't tagged. I'm gmt-5, and can play any coming weekday 3-7pm, 9-12. If you can't make the weekdays, I'm flexible for the weekend.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Want to play at 3pm on Thursday?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure, check the dubs room.
    Hi, when can you play for doubles fall cup? I'm gmt 0
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'd prefer playing any of the coming weekdays 8 pm or later your time. On sunday, I think I can make 2-10 pm if you prefer playing in the afternoon. Or, we could play right now if you're still online, just message me in the dubs room.
    Hey we're opponents for Doubles Fall Seasonal. When do you want to play? I'm available all weekday EST afternoons.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    Tuesday afternoon, 3:00? Same timezone.
    yellow paint, technically your screenshot doesn't confirm your attainment of ladder reqs, because we can't see whose ladder rating you're posting x_X
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    oh I guess that's right, I'll fix that
    Pocket
    Pocket
    i had to vm other people with similar problems about this, so ur not alone lol. thanks
    hey according to this bracket: http://challonge.com/dubssummerseasonal15, we're playing next round. just want to inform you ahead of time that ill be leaving to japan for the next week. i can play next sunday afternoon(GMT +8), and maybe some weekday mornings (GMT +9). hope we can finish this, and hope you dont ask for activity :/ really sorry. if u want we can get an extension, so we can play in my mornings
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    oh alright, I'll see you next sunday then.
    realiti
    realiti
    if I don't make it Sunday can you play on Monday? Don't want to sound like a john, just want to make sure that we can get the matches done
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I can't play Monday, unless you wanna wake up at 3 am. Tuesday though, I can still play 9:00 pm or later.
    Hey I *think* we're supposed to play for the Doubles Seasonal. Waiting for Arctic to clear up wording but I'm p sure. I'm gmt -5, when do you want to play?
    Hey I always see you on ps.
    I'm gmt - 8 and should be able to play after 7:30 until late for most days. When do you wanna fite?
    Also dugtrio cup with us and Nido-Rus, it's gonna be fun ^^
    We're in Doubles seasonal. I'm EDT and I should be able to play Saturday evening my time (from about 6 to 10 pm or so).
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'd prefer meeting as late as possible, so 9:30?
    michaeloche
    Okay, that should work. Let's meet on smogtours.
    michaeloche
    On smogtours now, ready when you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…