Knigkt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mlt poffs. GMT + 5.5. prefer to play on the weekend
    Knigkt
    Knigkt
    I'm -8 gmt and will be busy most of this weekend... free any evening or friday
    DugZa
    DugZa
    I can only do night (my time) on weekdays and morning (my time) on Saturday and Sunday. So when do you want to play
    DugZa
    DugZa
    ???
    mono gens im working Tues Wednesday Thursday Saturday afternoon/night EST lmk when you can play
    Hi, sorry for the late answer. I thought I told a staff member I couldn't do the tourney so you can take the match by forfeit if you havn't already xd! Gl for the rest of the tourney!
    Yo MonoGens R1, GMT-5 weekends are fine by me, preferably earlier on in the day. If you wanna get it done sooner, my availability kinda varies so just lemme know when you're open and we can work something out
    Knigkt
    Knigkt
    Yo, I'm pretty busy during the weekends but any evening this week works. GMT -7
    ArkenCiel
    ArkenCiel
    Dang, evenings are bad for me, but since you're -7, I think it can work. How about something on Thursday around 9 PM your time?
    MPL for finals this time? I'm GMT+1 atm due to daylight saving, so I know the difference is pretty insane so sorry about that, I'm free most days it's just the time that will be fun.
    Hey we gotta get our mpl game done man. You think you can be on tonight or this weekend? I'm ready to play whenever. I'm EST btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…