Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Added you in-game :) got the trade done just a minute ago, but would still love that ditto :)
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent! Sorry for the wait (>ლ)
    Lego
    Lego
    Also if you wouldn't mind, that Ditto is Non-Redis, so please don't trade it on to anyone else.
    Pokebroker
    Not a problem! Its purely for my own breeding program. Thanks!
    Hey, added you & I'm online. Anything you want?
    Lego
    Lego
    Nah, I have enough BP to get pretty much anything. I'll do this one for free ^_^
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks for the Ability Capsule! (You really didn't have to...)
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Thanks a lot! It's no problem, got enough BP, it's the least I can do for you.
    Is it just me or did the Lugia already get sniped x_x
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    got ya this time! Also yeah I listed its moveset wrong, got a bit too copy and paste happy there lol. it actually has a battle-ready moveset!
    Lego
    Lego
    Awesome, thank you very much! Just so you know, that Lugia is Lv 10 UT, 31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold Multiscale and Full-Redis, RNG'd by yours truly. Unfortunately not legal in VGC16 due to lack of Pentagon, but still pretty nice nonetheless!
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks for the Clafairy too! The Ho-Oh is another of my Dream Radar RNGs, Adamant 31/31/31/1/31/31 with Regenerator. It's also BR (248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe) and is fully rebistributable.
    Hi, may i ask? is it possible to obtain shiny Mew with blue pentagon in current game? i mean, i know some people says the only shiny-possible mew was only on emerald. but recently i saw someone post on Shiny Mew giveaway without classic ribbon (he said classic ribbon was removed in order to make it be able to be traded on GTS).
    Thomaz
    Just butting in to say that, no, shiny pentagon is impossible at this point. :(
    Lego
    Lego
    What Thomaz said is exactly correct.
    And also the pokemon becomes hacked when the Classic Ribbon is removed, meaning that it's classified as illegal no matter what it was before the ribbon removal.
    sater10
    sater10
    oh, i see. then that guy is doing hack giveaway.
    Hey Lego, could you try to get your hands on that modest giratina o for me? I also want to donate a landorus for the thread.
    Timid, 31,x,31/31/28/31
    Ive already ev trained it though
    Many thanks!
    Lego
    Lego
    Ofc I my Defog Body Slam Mence gets sniped -_- Oh well, this is why cloning is a great thing XD

Deposiited Lv 18 Female Kangaskhan, Message Namikaze. Thanks!
    Namikaze
    I dont supposed you uploaded twice? I see two of them that are the exact same.
    Namikaze
    I will pm you
    Ah kk, thanks for all youve been doing btw on the trade thread
    Lego
    Lego
    No problem, I'll get your Zekrom to you as soon as I get it :D
    Are you free to trade tomorrow night? I can get ya a bunch of mons then.
    Lego
    Lego
    Depends, what's your Timezone? I'm UTC+11
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm NOT available from 6:30 AM through to about 6:00 PM on Friday (my time), but I should be available from 6:00 PM until 10:30 PM. I should be available pretty much any time from about 8:30 AM on my Saturday, though.

Chuck your timezone into this website for easy comparison: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-aedt-converter
    Hello, I would appreciate the assistance with Heatran. By any chance, do you also have Articuno, Zapdos, or Landorous?
    Lego
    Lego
    Would a direct trade work better for you? FC 2766-9131-1640, I can trade in about 20 minutes :)
    Lego
    Lego
    And sure, you can have them all :D
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Yes, can you please VM me when you're on? :) I'll give you one credit on my thread for this. You might want to wait before using it though, I'm resetting for stuff :)
    Hey, do you by any chance know if you will be getting access to the Modest Kyogre or the 31/30/31/31/31/3 Sassy Cresselia? I'd like to know so I can attempt to SR them if you won't have them (Regionals this Sunday, so I'm not sure if I would be able to get them from Theorymon himself by then or not).
    Lego
    Lego
    Hey there! I'm terribly sorry, but I don't have access to either of these Pokes... The best I can do is the 8 Spe Sassy Cress and/or the Lv. 50 BR Quiet Kyogre. I'm more than happy to send these your way if you want them, but I don't have access to either of the ones you have requested. Best of luck at Regionals!

(Also maybe try asking Blizzicane)
    Misdreavus
    Misdreavus
    Thanks. I actually got the Cress from someone who participated in Most's giveaway, and I'm waiting on a Quiet Kyogre (was on the fence between Quiet and Modest actually) from someone on NuggetBridge. If I don't get it from him soon though then I'll message you back.
    Lego
    Lego
    Not a problem, just chuck something on the GTS if you need the Kyogre from me :)
    Thanks for helping me man! I'm probably gonna include you in a PM of helpers Im gonna create after the Glasgow regionals.
    Lego
    Lego
    Hahah no problem! I can see how easily you would get inundated with requests, and while I don't have anything close to all of the Pokes on your list, if I can see someone requesting one that I DO have and I'm online at the time, then I'll just pass it on to them and leave a little note saying sent.
    I'm late to responding to this because of real life issues, but thats a pretty good Reshiram! Just give me a message when we can trade!
    Lego
    Lego
    Sorry, I was on holiday over the weekend and didn't have any internet access, just shoot me a reply and I can jump online when I see it :)
    If you're trying to get hold of me, try my reddit. /u/LegoFigure11
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…