Haund
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for ADV Cup. I'm EST (GMT -4), and the best time for me would be mornings or daytime on the weekends. Usually before 13:00 my time on the weekends is good, although I can be flexible if that doesn't work for you. When would you like to play?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sounds great. If you don't see me on stours, just message me here and I'll hop on.
    Haund
    Haund
    cool
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I'm on stours, let me know when you're ready.
    Hi, I'm EST (GMT-4), when would you like to battle for BW Cup?
    Haund
    Haund
    so huh wanna play this sunday arund 10 pm my time?
    Always!
    Always!
    Could we make that 11:00 PM your time? I might be able to make 10:00 PM, but just in case something comes up. If that's too late for you, let me know and I'll make sure I've got nothing then.
    Haund
    Haund
    oh that's perfectly fine
    thanks for the amcheck, now that I looked at it, my edits looked pretty bad.
    Haund
    Haund
    a lot of stuff could be avoided by ctrl+f-ing the grammar standards while checking, just keep the page open in another tab while you check something and if you're not sure about something just use a quick ctrl+f search. also be careful not to change the meaning of the sentence; rewording is fine if the op's version is not clear enough, but the content should be kept the same (if something seems really off just leave a comment) :o
    TrulyDevious
    TrulyDevious
    got it
    Hey buddy, when would you like to play for NU league? I'm GMT -3 and available anytime after 7:30PM on weekdays, and whole day on weekend n_n
    Haund
    Haund
    I have no teams whatsoever and also easter holidays are happening so I can't battle these days in any case. So maybe next weekend? Saturday I should be free all day so something like 9pm gmt+2 (CET) is ideal. Lmk
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    That works wonderfuly. See you on saturday then n_n
    Haund
    Haund
    im on main :o
    I'm so sorry for doing an amcheck under your place holder, I received the alert after I had completed it >_>
    Haund
    Haund
    writing a wall of text xd brb
    Haund
    Haund
    so the point is the following. I think everyone can fix capitalization in stuff like ghost types -> Ghost-types or whatever, and everyone can fix some basic grammar as well. But what is more complicated is understanding what an apparently unclear paragraph means. So for example the answer/counter thing. Answer is way more generic because you include checks, counters, and i general a way of dealing with a pokemon (it could also be just a random priority moves from a pokemon that does NOT counter another). The toxic/burns one was the more "obvious" one, you just changed the meaning of the sentence, shifting the "attention" from Entei to these generic walls. Your sentence doesn't make sens e either from a competitive point of view, because Entei is immune to burns in any case and the fact that these walls carry moves that can burn is not related in any way to Entei's toxic. The suicune setup one is self explanatory. Suicune is just an example to start talking about setup sweepers in general, he even used "such as Suicune" to better imply this.Feel free to ak questions if you have some.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    The change I made regarding the walls and burn / toxic was a mistake. I didn't read the sentence properly xP

Anyway, now that I think about it, most of my checks so far have been slightly hindered by my subjective changes due to inaccurate implications. I've _reserved_ another check, so what I'll do is after making the checks, I'll read over it again, to see if it reads well. Maybe by doing that I can easily recognise silly mistakes, and quickly change them! Anyway, thank you very much for the comments ^_^
    I'm trying to implement your mon in Super Staff Bros. Melee now, just clarifying: for your Swellow's innate ability, does it only reverse physical and special categories for your moves, or is it for both Pokemon as long as Swellow in play?
    Haund
    Haund
    For both Pokemon (if that doesn't take too long to implement!)
    qtrx
    qtrx
    Noted, I think it's very doable
    Grats on joining the GP team!! n_n
    Sobi
    Sobi
    actually, since you're online, would you mind taking a look at my amcheck, please?
    Haund
    Haund
    i posted i was going over it like 5 minutes ago, i'm gonna take a look at the amcheck as well, especially since op didn't implement anything of it (and maybe i can find something useful :o)
    Sobi
    Sobi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…