kjdaas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey fam, 10 uur vanavond is de deadline, wanneer kan je g2 en wellicht 3 spelen? deze ochtend lijkt me het fijnste
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Ik kan nu spelen als je wilt!
    Have to play for NUL, I'm GMT -4 and pretty much free all the time
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Okay can you play between 1 and 3pm your time on Saturday? Or do you prefer playing later/earlier that day?
    Silver Aurum
    Silver Aurum
    Have some stuff going on Saturday but I'm not sure what team so let me figure it out. I should be able to do it around 1 though
    Silver Aurum
    Silver Aurum
    time*
    We have to play for kanker gsc cup. I'm gmt+2, when do you have time?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    1) what does kanker mean?
    2) I lost the set against Haruno but he forgot to post the result and now I won the coinflip. So I hope Malekith can change it so you must battle Haruno instead of me!
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm told dutch people use it similarly to "fucking"
    alright, gonna clear that up with malekith then
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Dutch people do you use it instead of fucking, haha! Goodluck!
    Kom online op PS :p
    Drud
    en kom weer online :P
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sorry had een tentamen van 7 tot 9 :(
    Drud
    over 2 uur RUPL draft, kom ook :)
    Oi, when do you want to battle for the nu tour? I'm free tonight and most of tomorrow. I'm also free p much all weekend. Timezone is EST
    Were paired for RU ssnls. Im EST and can play basically any time this week! hmu with whatever time works for you and we can get this done :]
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm Gmt+1 so I would prefer evenings and such! Is thursday from 6 to 11pm gmt+1 good?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    yeah
    Im going to be on literally all the time during spring break and Im always in the DOU, Ubers, RU, PU, Competitive Tutoring, and RMT rooms on PS so if you feel like battling before that go ahead and pm me, and if not I'll see you at that time!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    See you then!
    sup my dude
    we play for Equal Opportunities r1, when can u play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I can play this weekend! My timezone is gmt+1 btw!
    we have to play for ost r1. i'm gmt -5 and available weekdays after 4pm my time and most weekends.
    zf
    *any time tomorrow?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I can play from 6pm my time to 10pm my time so that is for you noon to 4pm!
    zf
    i'll be online for the next couple of hours; i'm online as user zf, so just lmk when you're ready to play
    hey we're played for the RU BL2 tour. I'm gmt -5. We can probably play during the weekend right? I'll be in the RU room
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Yeah, we can play during the weekend! I'm gmt+1, but I will also be in the RU room!
    Hi, we're paired for farm. When would you like to play? I'm gmt -4
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Hi, I'm GMT+1 but I'm on In the weekend the whole day!
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    Alright. I'm an @ in the ru room so if you see me just message me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…