Yellow Paint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpl, edt, flexible, etc.

EDIT: after further consideration, I'd prefer not to play on Friday night or on Saturday.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    also edt, you alright with around 5pm on any day after wednesday?
    Cease Tick
    Cease Tick
    Is 5:30 on Thursday okay?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure, seeya then
    when do u wanna throw down for dpl? id prefer tomorrow or wednesday but i can do whenever. im EDT and am done with school so just lmk when ur gucci
    yo i legit forgot about this but we need to play for the doubles multi-gen tour, whens a good time for you? gmt -6 here
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    we've scheduled on ps for right before dpl auction.
    Hey we're battling R1 in the DOU kickoff. I'm GMT -8, and evenings and weekends my time work best on my end. What about you? I see you on PS a lot so I'm not too worried
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    (gmt-5) hmm, I don't think I can reliably make one of your evenings on my weekdays, so how about saturday, my 5pm your 2pm? I'm also alright playing earlier if we happen to bump into each other.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Saturday, your 5pm my 2pm sounds great!
    hey when do you wanna fight for dubs open
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    eh alright we can just meet up on wednesday, it's kind of a habit of mine to schedule exactly.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    o sorry didn't even know you were at worlds, are you free any other days? no pressure, we can always get an extension
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'll be awake if you can still play tonight though
    Whats up dude. Dubs open, im gmt -5 and im pretty busy with work atm but can play during my nights (after 8:30 or so), Saturday most of the day, or the evenings of the remaining days. Let me know what works!
    doubles open :I
    i'm gmt-7 gonna be a bit busy during the week so I don't know if I could play then. Isee you all the time in the doubles room so this should be easy to get done.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    confirming that we talked on showdown and agreed to play Tuesday 10am gmt-4, 7am gmt-7
    Hey man im GMT+10 so the timezone is a bit awkward we can try at any time when im not at school really, not so busy atm so maybe uh 8:00 ur time today and tomorrow for me its 12:00?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure, just confirming that this 8:00 is 8:00 PM and in 11.5 hours from now
    Yo man we're matched for the DUU tour. I'm gmt-5 and pretty much avaliable to play anytime? When do you want to play.
    Hey man, i know your busy with APs but we're matched for DPL. Im way too active on this site and can play most days, preferably like afternoons/nights. Let me know what works for you
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    confirming that we've scheduled for thursday, 5:00 gmt-4
    ayy sorry i overslept

i can play later tonight or hashtag said it's OK to play monday / tuesday for extension if needed
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    oh cool I can play tuesday forgot extensions existed. tuesday 5 same time?
    sforz
    k
    Hy, we have to fight for Doubles Premier League. I'm gmt+2 and I already saw that you are gmt-4. does saturday between 2pm and 4pm (your time) work for you? If you can't play on saturday we could play on friday too. I'm free between 1pm and 4pm(your time) on friday. If both times don't work for you, tell me a time when you want to play.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I can play Friday 4 my time, seeya then.
    Larry
    Larry
    fine, see you then.
    hi, dou ssnl. im gmt-4 (EST). best time for me is weekends after 5 pm my time. if you cant do that lmk and we can work something out
    obii
    obii
    what time would be good for you tomorrow? im not exactly sure what time i get home but i will be good for around 5pm and after
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'm fine with 5:30 then
    obii
    obii
    alright sounds good
    Hi! We are paired for Doubles Seasonals. I am GMT+2.
    Any chance you can play on Sunday? I'd be free anytime from 11am to midnight. Otherwise I can play on Saturday from 11am to 4pm, and I should be free either Wednesday or Thursday night, don't know yet though D:
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'm gmt-4. How about Sunday, your 9pm?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Good for me. I'll play the Tour so I may be a bit late, but we should easily be able to play between rounds
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…