sand1234
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired for UU Generations r1. I'm gmt -5 and available p much all day most weekdays. I work as a janitor so I probably won't be able to play late at night or on the weekends. When do you wanna play?
    Hello, sand1234! We're paired again, this time, for Round 1 of Ubers Open V. Please let me know your available slots (since I know your timezone already) so that we can arrange a schedule for us to battle. Thank you!
    sand1234
    sand1234
    weekend works best for me but anyday after 7 pm should work for me,lol at pairing again with u..
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Let's go for August 6, Tuesday, 7:00 PM. Is that alright for you? :)
    sand1234
    sand1234
    sure
    When are you available for the RMT tour? My timezone is GMT + 1 and I've got most of this week available.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    free entire weekend GMT+5,contact me on PS during the weekend.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    yo are you on rn? I think it'd be easier to do it on smogtours tbh. Your PS name is the same as your forum one right?
    when play for NU open? GMT is +1 available any time
    sand1234
    sand1234
    free entire weekend GMT+5,contact me on PS during the weekend.
    Hello, sand1234! We're paired for Round 1 of Doubles Open V. Please let me know your time zone and your availability slots so that we can arrange a schedule for us to battle. Thanks!
    Hi, we're paired for r1 of UU open, deadline is next Thursday. I see from the post below you're GMT+5:30, I'm GMT+0 so my afternoon(your evening) probably works best for both of us. The days I can do that would be this Thursday(14th), Monday(18th) or the next Thursday(21st and deadline day). I'm easy with whatever day, and could play between 1-3PM(6:30-8:30PM your time) any of those days so up to you.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I'm shifting tmrw to another place and idk when i'll get an internet connection,but I think i would be able to play monday.If
    i get a net connection sooner i'll contact u.
    Freeroamer
    Freeroamer
    Whatever man, just let me know as soon as you can! Also please let me know in advance, as in don't just message me like 10mins before.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    hey man i'll be on for another 3 hrs.so hmu on PS whenever u are ready.
    We r paired for blt.I'm on a trip rn n will be back on friday morning.I'm gmt +5:30 . Can play on friday n weekends.We should schedule a time asap.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    cant u play rn?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    if u can't we can play anytime on friday,my timezone is same as yours.
    When can you play for UUber moves? I'm GMT -3
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Will try to play tmrw,u decide time.just use /user to find me on PS
    Highways
    Highways
    10:30 AM is good for me, it will be 7:00 PM for you, is it good?
    hi when do you want to play for mono seeded tour? im gmt+1 and available whenever
    sand1234
    sand1234
    my connection is retty bad atm,i'll contact u whenever it gets better onPS?What alts will u be using?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    *pretty bad
    p2
    i use ps on the account p2, you can usually find me in competitive tutoring or the ubers room
    hey let me know when you wanna play for the monotype seeded tour, i'll be free anytime June 14 - 19, and i'm GMT -4
    i'm sora
    i'm sora
    what time is it for you rn, and my alt is 'i'm sora' or 'SS2 Sora'
    i'm sora
    i'm sora
    it seems like i missed you last night, but you messaged me around ~12 am my time, i'm alright with staying up tonight, if you would like to play then!
    sand1234
    sand1234
    i can play rn if u want
    ru ssnl deadlines in a couple of days. Can you play tomorrow? I'm EST.
    Hey, when do you want to battle for first blood. GMT-4 and I'm available all day today or Monday or Thursday after 5pm. or Tuesday/Wednesday after 8:30pm. I understand those are pretty crappy times for you, so I can try to make some time between 11:30am-1pm on Monday-Thursday if necessary, but today would be easiest.
    RU Spring Seasonal, when can you play, I'm GMT+10.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    any time b/w 8:00 am to 11:00 pm on the weekend my time or after 7:00 pm on anydday my time.im GMT+5:30 btw.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    i am sand1234 or sw is cool on PS.just hmu on server whenever ready.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    OK, I'll find you on the weekend.
    When can you play Viability Tour, I'm GMT +3 with daylight savings
    su1p
    su1p
    my user is VKadenius. can play on weekend 8-9 pm my time
    sand1234
    sand1234
    at that time i can play only on saturday and not sunday bcoz im having morning class on monday..
    sand1234
    sand1234
    if ur on i can play rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…