vooper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc ranking tour when can u play?
    vooper
    vooper
    dude i challenged lepros through vm first is it possible for you to wait untill we play.
    lc ranking tour when play? you know my timezone nigg
    vooper
    vooper
    we catch each other a lot no prob imo just gotta make a new team.
    when will ya be able to play for the ubers open?
    vooper
    vooper
    I'll be good after like friday im gmt -6 and in little cup room on ps i should be able to catch u but tell me when your free ater friday
    LJDarkrai
    LJDarkrai
    i am able to play today if you want to
    vooper
    vooper
    what time you free and where
    when do you want to play for the hit it quit it
    vooper
    vooper
    um i gotta get sometime to build a team cause a few mons i wanted to use got rnged from me. So, i'll try sometime after sunday im Us central time or GMT -6 tell me when your available after sunday
    Heysup
    Heysup
    damn 5 days to build this team im fked.

I'm probably available early AM (around 7) or later at night (around 12) during weekdays
    vooper
    vooper
    lol its not like that just im busy till friday and ill build for 2 days :P cause ubers open
    just gonna say i don't think your post is the most readable/absorbable, but i like what you say in it a lot (most of what i think myself!).
    vooper
    vooper
    Thanks fiend! Still trying to get used to wording and making it look good and stuff but im glad the message got accross
    Fiend
    Fiend
    i'm not great at wording or any of that but i can make things look half good! just takes some practice
    iron head > knock off on ferroseed and it actually damages fletchling. cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…