Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for the Tournament of Second Chances? I should be available weekdays after 5 PM, this Saturday morning, and all day Sunday GMT -4.
    hi we're paired for adv cup, im gmt-5 and can play any day this week, you?
    Sup we gotta play for nu league, im gmt-3 and i can play wednesday/thursday/friday anytime past my 5pm, or weekend my mornings
    Vileman
    Vileman
    i can actually also play all day if you want!
    sei heute abend bitte auf smogon, ich hoffe das geht ok
    Medeia
    Medeia
    jo werde auf smogtours on sein
    mael
    mael
    lass ets schnell spielen, das wäre noch besser
    hey we gotta play for no complains. im gmt-7 and mornings and evenings work well for me. i can also do p much anytime this week as im soting shit out
    Hey, we're matched up for the BW2 NU Cup , when can you play, I'm from Holland so I don't believe we're in different timezones
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you play in 1 hour from now? Otherwise i'm usually available most of the night after 8 pm on weekdays and weekends.
    Hitmontop129
    Hitmontop129
    that's ok, I can battle aswell in 30 minutes, I'll wait in the Dutch room on the main server
    hi when would you like to play for major league roa? im gmt+1 and usually available whenever
    p2
    i havent seen you on ps/smogtours so can we set up an actual time to play? preferably on saturday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah sorry didn't have as much time as i thought i would in the last few days. Does saturday 10 - 11 pm work for you?
    p2
    ye
    Gsc NU tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -4
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Nope, I'm pretty busy this weekend, although I can probably do Sunday night
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok i'll probably be available for most of sunday night, otherwise i'm usually available from 8 pm - 1 am my time on weekdays.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you now able to play? I'm on smogtours as Under Reprisal.
    major league roa, I'm gmt+2 Brudi, when do you want to play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Selbe Zeitzone, kannst du morgen so um 21 oder 22 Uhr spielen?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    gehts auch so um 11-12?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ja geht auch in Ordnung
    Hey, when do you want to play for Major League OU? I'm GMT -3.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    gmt+2 i'm usually available from 8 pm - 12 pm on weekdays and weekends whenever after 8 pm.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    saturday 8~9 pm in your timezone sounds cool for me. I'll be on stours or PS! main as "Century Express" or "The Yes Album" whenever i'm free.

cya, then c:
    Can we battle tuesday for r5 ru seasonal? gmt +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I thought we would play tomorrow 7-8 pm? I can play whenever after 8 pm on tuesday.
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    I can't tomorrow so yeah, tuesday after 8pm
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    u there?
    What Brad said, I'm GMT -4 so you're available 4-6 my time tomorrow and the day after yes?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i'll definitely be available at those times in the next days.
    hey man, you're subbing in for deluks right? for ROA? we're supposed to play adv and bw, lemme know when you're available
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you now able to play? I'm on smogtours for the next 2 hours.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    When do you want to play in the next few days? Would be good to know some exact time, to get this done.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    hey man I'm just going to drop from this tour. no time due to work unfort. gl in tour
    Hey,wir müssen in der no complains tour kämpfen. Wann haste zeit?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Könnte jetzt noch. Aber nicht lange. Und ey, bitte mach dein powc match :D wir müssen jetzt die verbleibenen 4 kämpfe gewinnen
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Mein Gegner schrieb mir vor paar Tagen, dass er Sonntag 22 Uhr gmt+2 spielen will aber ka ob das morgen zustande kommt.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Bin jedenfalls wieder im Raum Deutsche on.
    Yo we gotta play for ubers spring ssnl. I'm PST and i'm free after 3:00 pm my time almost any day this week. Wbu
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i was on with my alt "Under Reprisal, i also pm'd you 3 hours ago but you didn't answer. Anyway, i'll be on most of the night again on friday (cause i don't need sleep lol).
    0kay
    0kay
    Oh shit really? Idk how I missed that I'm so sorry ;-; but alright just challenge me whenever i guess.
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright I'm ready to play whenever you are just hmu
    GMT -7 for the 1v1 me bro tournament, let me know when you can battle :]
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry the last few days didn't go quite as i expected, i'll try to be on 10 pm - 2 am my time on sunday and the next few days.
    The50mph
    The50mph
    No prob, if you're on now we can battle. If not, I'll be on here most of tomorrow.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok, i'll be on pu room as "Under Reprisal".
    Hey. I'm on smogtours now so just challenge me whenever you're ready. :]
    When fite DPP CUP? I'm gmt -3 and I'm available from 18:30 to 00:00 in my time
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, can you play friday or sunday 7 pm your time (i can probably wait for 1-2 hours if something irl comes up)?
    Sonzinho
    Sonzinho
    Sure, with sunday do you mean tomorrow or the next one?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Next Sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…