Tomahawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ADV ssnl im -7 when would you like to play?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    can you play in like 30?
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    sorry im late to respond I can still play soon if u want
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    nah gonna go to bed. add me on discord: Tomahawk#6827
    YOO Been a fat minute brother, how are you? Guess what, we're paired for the DPP summer seasonal lol- what times are you free? I'm CDT Timezone (GMT -5)
    afterburn
    afterburn
    Seems like you aren't here yet, no worries, imma come back in 30 mins- should be fine.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    aight bro im home, i'll be on in like 10 mins gotta freshen up, cya on ps!
    afterburn
    afterburn
    Bet bro, i'm on RoA as The Weeknd Policy.
    nfepl, im -4 and sunday is best for me, sometime after 2pm my time
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    that's fine, somewhere around 3-5pm your time probs
    kaori
    kaori
    Perfect, c u then
    kaori
    kaori
    i am on ps
    hi we play for dpp uu cup. im gmt+2 can do any day after 4pm except wednesday and saturday this week. lmk when is good for you.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    if you add me on discord we can just play whenever we're both on: Tomahawk#6827
    hey when would you like to play for sm uu cup? im gmt -4
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    add me on discord and we can play whenever we are both on: Tomahawk#6827
    it is time for a rematch friend! I'm GMT+2, rather flexible with my availability - would prefer to play on the weekend starting Friday. let me know what works for you
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Has to be friday or saturday then, lets talk on discord should be np to play
    doubt you'll see this since you haven't logged on in awhile but hope life is treating you well bud
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Hey man, checked in for the first time in a looong time, but yeah life's good! You all good, still active?
    ShinyAzelf
    ShinyAzelf
    holyyyyy, i swear you were last seen november 2018 or something when i posted on your wall two days ago

yeah i'm good, started working full time last year so been kinda busy. i only recently started being active again cus i really missed playing mons haha. glad things on your end are good :)
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    haha yeah, total coincidence

good to hear! glad you're still enjoying it :) i might check again in a few months for wcop results but don't expect too much activity from me ;)
    Remember when we hated each other because of wcop? lmao sorry about that
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Hey man, tbh I don't remember too much, so it's all good! Think we all had a great time with wcop anyways
    hi there :) just wanted to say that i made dpp semis in the last dpp smogon tour ever so yeah. basically i wanted to thank you. i smashed pdc in r3 with the selfbuilt triple fighting team that i built when u tutored me. I wouldve even made playoffs if i hadnt been in america for 3 weeks. ( 21 points in 6 weeks which wouldve been top5 at that time ^^ )
    well yeah ..
    old friend, how goes it? what are you up to this summer?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    yooo man, i'm great! went to a few festivals, vacation for a week, chilling with friends so summer's been good :D tbh haven't played a lot of pokemon lately or even thought about it but maybe i'm just gonna ladder a bit casually.

how've you been man? good summer?
    When do you wanna play for LCPL, I am GMT -4.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    I can't play weekend unfortunately. Usually I can and try to play then but this weekend I'm away
    HanPyol
    HanPyol
    Oh damn, are you able to play right now? If not I'll just do what I can to get on tomorrow.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    No. if you miss tmrw I'll prob just e subbed out i guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…