Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When's a good time for you to play for dpp pu? I'm gmt -6 and will be available quite a bit this weekend
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'd like to play on 9-10 pm on sunday (i'm gmt+2), are you available at that time?
    November Rain
    November Rain
    Yeah, 9pm your time is great
    November Rain
    November Rain
    I'm on showdown whenever you are ready
    Hey, we're paired for the UU Open! I'm EDT / GMT - 5, should be fairly free whenever and hanging in the Doubles room. When do you want to play?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm online, hanging in the Doubles room, so send me a message if you want to play
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'll be free at a similar time tomorrow so let me know if that works for you
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm on smogtours, should be there for the next couple of hours
    When would you like to play for the dpp pu tournament? I am gmt+1 so we have close timezones
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Tomorrow afternoon (like 3-5 pm) or monday late evening should work, can't really give exact times atm.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Not free tomorrow afternoon, only evening and Monday late evening (8-11pm your time) works
    ich kann bis Sonntag kämpfen. Danach bin ich für eine Woche weg. Wollen wir die Frist schaffen müssen wir entweder Heute, Morgen oder am Samstag kämpfen. Geht das?
    Hey, when do you want to play for the Tournament of Second Chances? I should be available weekdays after 5 PM, this Saturday morning, and all day Sunday GMT -4.
    hi we're paired for adv cup, im gmt-5 and can play any day this week, you?
    Sup we gotta play for nu league, im gmt-3 and i can play wednesday/thursday/friday anytime past my 5pm, or weekend my mornings
    Vileman
    Vileman
    i can actually also play all day if you want!
    sei heute abend bitte auf smogon, ich hoffe das geht ok
    Medeia
    Medeia
    jo werde auf smogtours on sein
    mael
    mael
    lass ets schnell spielen, das wäre noch besser
    hey we gotta play for no complains. im gmt-7 and mornings and evenings work well for me. i can also do p much anytime this week as im soting shit out
    Hey, we're matched up for the BW2 NU Cup , when can you play, I'm from Holland so I don't believe we're in different timezones
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you play in 1 hour from now? Otherwise i'm usually available most of the night after 8 pm on weekdays and weekends.
    Hitmontop129
    Hitmontop129
    that's ok, I can battle aswell in 30 minutes, I'll wait in the Dutch room on the main server
    hi when would you like to play for major league roa? im gmt+1 and usually available whenever
    p2
    i havent seen you on ps/smogtours so can we set up an actual time to play? preferably on saturday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah sorry didn't have as much time as i thought i would in the last few days. Does saturday 10 - 11 pm work for you?
    p2
    ye
    Gsc NU tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -4
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Nope, I'm pretty busy this weekend, although I can probably do Sunday night
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok i'll probably be available for most of sunday night, otherwise i'm usually available from 8 pm - 1 am my time on weekdays.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you now able to play? I'm on smogtours as Under Reprisal.
    major league roa, I'm gmt+2 Brudi, when do you want to play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Selbe Zeitzone, kannst du morgen so um 21 oder 22 Uhr spielen?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    gehts auch so um 11-12?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ja geht auch in Ordnung
    Hey, when do you want to play for Major League OU? I'm GMT -3.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    gmt+2 i'm usually available from 8 pm - 12 pm on weekdays and weekends whenever after 8 pm.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    saturday 8~9 pm in your timezone sounds cool for me. I'll be on stours or PS! main as "Century Express" or "The Yes Album" whenever i'm free.

cya, then c:
    Can we battle tuesday for r5 ru seasonal? gmt +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I thought we would play tomorrow 7-8 pm? I can play whenever after 8 pm on tuesday.
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    I can't tomorrow so yeah, tuesday after 8pm
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    u there?
    What Brad said, I'm GMT -4 so you're available 4-6 my time tomorrow and the day after yes?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i'll definitely be available at those times in the next days.
    hey man, you're subbing in for deluks right? for ROA? we're supposed to play adv and bw, lemme know when you're available
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you now able to play? I'm on smogtours for the next 2 hours.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    When do you want to play in the next few days? Would be good to know some exact time, to get this done.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    hey man I'm just going to drop from this tour. no time due to work unfort. gl in tour
    Hey,wir müssen in der no complains tour kämpfen. Wann haste zeit?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Könnte jetzt noch. Aber nicht lange. Und ey, bitte mach dein powc match :D wir müssen jetzt die verbleibenen 4 kämpfe gewinnen
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Mein Gegner schrieb mir vor paar Tagen, dass er Sonntag 22 Uhr gmt+2 spielen will aber ka ob das morgen zustande kommt.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Bin jedenfalls wieder im Raum Deutsche on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…