Smurf.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey smurf, i'm free at your convenience, just give me a time and hopefully its not at 5 AM for me. (I'm gmt -4 est)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm on now. can we play?
    we're matched for DPP cup r2, I am GMT -6 so when do you want to play?
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    you alive mate?
    Lavos
    yeah sorry I died for a bit. seems like you got activity in DPP, we can still play ADV if you want to meet tomorrow or saturday. I can do 8/9AM your time on saturday if you want
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    can you do 9am tmr?
    just talked on showdown, and we are scheduled for 5pm sunday pst (me) / noon monday gmt+11
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    confirmed
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    Is it possible to play like 3 hrs earlier? Something unexpected came up unfortunately
    undisputed
    undisputed
    Yeah, hopefully. I'm at an event right now, but I'll do my best to be ready by then!
    Hey bro, poek told me u wanted to play today but i had to work today 24 hours in an hospital. Ill be free to play tomorrow from 4 to 9 pm my time (GMT+1). I guess i can also play later, around 1-2 AM if it works better for you.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    1am works
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    im on now if you wanna play
    spl when? i'm gmt+0. i know you're an ocn dude so prob like +10/11, i can do around 11am/12pm mine on sat/sun and maybe some weekdays if that works for you.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    Saturday and Sunday I have things scheduled at night, and Monday I'm working so The only time I could make is friday, probably 11pm-12am.
    Void
    Void
    let's shoot for friday that time then?
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    Yeah sounds good
    No time for our daily skirmishes, however rest assured I'll get you soon. I think I got better somehow, am 18-1 with some weird gengar dpp team also is bab gonna join spl?
    ah damn I'm probably quitting gen 7 with it confirmed it's going to be ORAS but worse fug.
    I feel you man, I'll probably quit gen 7 when Aegislash inevitably goes. I absolutely hated ORAS and everyone thinks Aegislash "needs to go" for some reason.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    yep oras was simply terrible, which is sad given how good xy was.
    yo, when would you like to play for smog superstars? i'm european (gmt+1) and my schedule is kinda flexible. i can play during afternoons and early evenings of my time
    l0l you caught me on old gens just before I went off u_u; gl for your wc games!
    eden
    eden
    ah you posted THAT bw2 team; nice run in the game, gl in w/e you wanna do after
    im gmt-8, I am free most sundays, tuesdays, and thursdays. let me know when you can play and I will try to work with you.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    wont be free until next monday, im gmt+10. After that i can be on whenever p much
    I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later.
    eden
    eden
    wow did you end up quitting man? I hope to see you on smogtours again sometime!
    Sup dude, when do you want to play for DPP Cup?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hmm that's tough on Saturday for me. I have plans from 4:00PM onward. Can you play around 3hrs after Tour starts on Friday? That's 6:00PM for me so I should be done with work by then. Maybe 7:00PM at the latest.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    7pm your friday a.k.a 12 noon my saturday? sounds good to me
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Sweet, see you then!
    jus postin here so I don't forget, we scheduled to play DPP cup for 8pm my time on friday, which is 11am your time on saturday. See you there o:
    Yo dude we scheduled adv cup during stour tomorrow and rng is really treating me so badly that i need to join that one, so can we play another time for adv cup? We have another week or so but if you want to get it done early, I can play throughout the day on sunday, just pick a time.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    when fight? cant do your sunday (i got uni on my monday)
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    hey cant we play early on sunday, so during your sunday evening? alternatively ~4 hours from now would work too, or sometime during saturday that isnt stour time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…