kaori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you wanna play for dlt? gmt-7
    kaori
    kaori
    Uh sure but what about sunday? Im open after 12 am every day besides fri and sat which im available after 1 am.
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    oh I meant to say busy sunday oops. Also just realised that was 1:00am my bad. I suppose Sunday would work. I guess I'd prefer to play earlier like on thursday
    kaori
    kaori
    Thursdat is probably good for me, ill let ya know
    I've never seen a diamond in the flesh....
    kaori
    kaori
    i cut my teeth on wedding rings
    Josh
    and i'm not proud of my address
    shaian
    shaian
    in a torn up-up town, ya'll still gay
    saaaaaam I said things about your garde fw in chat when you asked what people thought and you didn't respond .-.

anyways what I said was that I was thinking about moving thundurus to slot 3, aegis to slot 5, toed to slot 4

then I can call it
    1) garde
    2) intimidate
    3) sun check
    4) bulky talon check
    5) kang/diancie switchin
    6) second sweeper that can murder aegis
    boop we're matched for ssnl when fight? im gmt-4 available most days during daytime hours or like 1pm-midnight
    kaori
    kaori
    Aaaaand naturally I got called in to work early. If we cant play tonight when i get home (12 est) you can have the win, crazy week for scheduling
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    we'll play after 12
    kaori
    kaori
    u da bes
    Hey I'm your tutee for this round of b101. I'm GMT +6 and I'm on during my nights til like 11pm, on for like 1.5 hours from 3am, and on during mornings on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    kaori
    kaori
    Hey! Ill do timezone conversions when I get home, but for now just add me on skype schweitzdaddy65 since that's where i prefer to do the tutoring n_n
    Sam I checked your nb blog - and just wanted to tell you that I have also used AV Azumarill :) It's boss!
    kaori
    kaori
    Yeah that was a super fun set last year, glad somebody else used it!
    "Saturday late works for me, also totem lets do our dpl match afterwards"
    thats like 5am for me aka not too hot, you free much on sunday? somth like 10PM GMT on sunday would be nice for me
    kaori
    kaori
    The problem with sunday is that i have no way to tell when im going to be free as opposed to me being free pretty much all of friday and saturday
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    damn i need to proofread before i send my messages
    uh regardless i cant do friday / sat so sunday is better i can be up late then too
    kaori
    kaori
    Alright I'll let you know as soon as I'm available Sunday just know that I have no idea when that's going to be
    [08:15] #kamikaze ☽: give me irl pics of qsns. give me that and qsns's entire cult will be at my mercy

lmao
    qsns
    qsns
    u have so much power dude
    Hey. Looks like I'm your tutee this round. What times work best for you typically? I'm CST (GMT - 6) and usually available from about 8 am to 4 pm, but I'm also up at pretty absurd hours. Pretty much any time will work for me.
    kaori
    kaori
    im EST, pretty much anytime works for me and im also up at absurd hours constantly! i prefer to work through skype so if you wanna drop your skype user here i'll add you :D
    iPRODiGY VGC
    iPRODiGY VGC
    iprodigy.vgc is my Skype name. Yeah just let me know when you're around. I can make time whenever you can.
    Hey hi, so uh you're my tutor and ya. Errr, idk you're timezone, but I'm GMT+8. Also uhh, can we use IRC? I have Skype, but IRC is more convenient for me, but Skype can work if needed ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…