Charlotte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey jhon we play for bspl. I'm free everyday between 9 30 PM - 10 30 PM IST (GMT +5:30). When do you want to play?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Saturday, time specified
    Anirav
    Anirav
    okay will see you then
    Yo sup John, we play for week 2 BSPL broski. I have EST zone and can play thursday - Sundays (late). Hit me up on chat or here :)
    looks like I'm your opponent for fall ssnl dou. GMT +5:30 here, can be on anytime from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Please schedule for 2 days ahead so I can see this message and tell if I can be available then. Also, lemme know your GMT and availability!
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Alright, since you said you free most of my afternoon/evening.. lets see... 4 pm my time? (should be about 11:30 am your time). I'll be on showdown: MisterGX in smogon doubles room.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    That's good
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    I'm there, on showdown smogon doubles room.
    when would you like to play for bspl?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    We're both GMT+1, right?
    Is Thursday or Sunday at 8pm good for you?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    yeah for sure
    when u wanna play im gmt -4 (US east coast time), i'm fairly flexible but i probably prefer times like 9am - 11am my time, or alternatively 1 pm to 3 pm my time.
    marilli
    marilli
    i messaged you on PS but you were AFK, I'll be on ps main server at 2:00 pm my time on same name. might be on earlier at like 1:30pm but no guarantees.
    marilli
    marilli
    will be on now (1pm edt) as you suggested
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I apologise profusely, had family come over unannounced last night. I'm happy to give you the win, sorry again for wasting your time.
    doubles seasonal when? im edt or -4, i can do before 3:30 and after 1 am every day my time. monday would probably work best though since i don't work, so if that works for you i can request an extension since we got a late start
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm GMT+1. If that's 3:30pm then your late mornings/early afternoons are pretty good for me too. Monday is also fine for me.
    kaori
    kaori
    Monday is gonna work best yeah, let's shoot for like 5PM Monday. I'll put an extension request in
    Hi there, we're paired for the Doubles Seasonal. I'm GMT+8 but my availability is wider now because my exam period has ended. Let me know when is good for you so I can schedule around that; in general I prefer weekday evenings or weekends.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    8 or 9 PM your time on Thursday or Friday is pretty good for me.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    8 or 9 PM Friday (GMT+8, yeah?) sounds like a good idea.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    (probably 9.)
    We gotta fight for ssnls, cest is my timezone, i'm available every day after 10pm-1/2am
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Friday at 10 you time is good for me.
    MrJelli
    MrJelli
    are you available rn? you commented kinda late so i assumed this would be another round of inactivity >.>
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm probably good at 10 your time every night 'til Thurs. Preferebly tomorrow though so we're not relying on extensions.
    When fight for dou summer ssnl? I'm gmt -4 and am open weekday afternoons after 3 and all day Sunday
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    4pm your time sunday good?
    Croven
    Croven
    ok that works
    We should probably get this show on the road, hey? Our timezones are terrible so it's gonna be tricky. I'm free my whole Friday and Sunday, possibly Saturday as well. Let me know your availability and I can try and work around it as well
    cant say
    cant say
    those times on your sunday are 6pm-4:30am for me (sunday night - monday morning). I'd obviously prefer to play at the earlier end of that spectrum but I (luckily) have Monday off next week so I can stay up if it's /really/ needed
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I think I prefer the earlier part anyway so that's all good
    cant say
    cant say
    What time is good for you? I wanted to do like sometime now / soon but I think I have to drive my little sister somewhere so I'm trying to get out of it. Would you be able to play in about 3.5-4 hours? If you can't then I'll try to get out of it but if you can then that would be great
    Noticed you're back, hope UK Nationals was fun. Before I forget, we still have to catch up on that BSS tour. When are you free this week? I could do tomorrow and any day after that, don't think there's any pressing rush since there's only 4 of us left in the tour though.
    hey we have to play for the wifi tour. are you available over the weekend?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    um on sunday almost any time works for me. on saturday i can do most times before 3pm and after around 9pm gmt-4
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    12 or 2pm (gmt-4) Saturday sounds good.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Ok cool, 2 pm is probably best. See you then
    When do you want to battle for BSS tour? I'm GMT-4 and unfortunately I'm busy every afternoon this week, so the best time would be the weekend. I can battle Saturday after 3:30-4pm GMT-4 or Sunday all day.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I can do Staurday 4 'til 5 (pm) your time or anything from 8am-1pm on Sunday. Can possibly reschedule some stuff if none of that is now any good for you.
    Ursarox
    Let's try Saturday at 4pm
    Ursarox
    I just challenged you in game
    hey dude when vgc?
    Stathakis
    the deadline passed but there's a chance we get an extension, i'm about to leave but i'll be back in a few hours we really ought to play
    when vgc? i'm gmt+1
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm GMT and I'm pretty much free any evening (like 8PM onwards your time) except today. Can probably do Friday or Sunday afternoon as well if that's easier for you.
    iZocker
    iZocker
    sunday 8pm sunday should be good
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Cool, if you see 'Jhonethan' in the vgc room challenge me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…