SINCEER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AM tour when do you wanna do this? Also read my status for conditions regarding me missing arrangements.
    Martin
    Martin
    Could we have the 12th as a backup date and try to get the match on the 11th? I just want to minimise the chance of cutting it way too close for comfort if I can given that time zones are really arkward over here.
    Martin
    Martin
    Scheduling is much easier in the UK lel
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    sure
    oras crew tourney. when.

gmt -4
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    gmt -5. available almost always. lets decide on a date after the first battle happens
    gorgie
    gorgie
    we can be the first battle.

Find me in smogtours as gorgie
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    I mean I'll do whatever tbh bc I don't really care, but the host just said it has to be in descending order
    when can you play for the low budget tour ? I'm gmt+2 and im usually available after 7pm
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    im dropping out of the low budget tour, im going on a unexpected vacation for 3 weeks i wont have access to showdown or smogon.i give u the win or however this works
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    alright, enjoy your trip
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    thanks n_n
    Hey man. Im GMT +7 for the Gods among Us tourney. Can you tell me your preferred times?
    AGuyWithPants
    AGuyWithPants
    Fuck then mb it was Sunday morning not Monday :P. You free at around 10 am my time?
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    Just take the win a lot of things have come up this week, i will never get this done
    AGuyWithPants
    AGuyWithPants
    I'm sorry to hear that. We still have the 26th to work this out if you want tho.
    Ayt, I've been subbed in for Crash Your Face. GMT +1, so UK time. When fight?
    Malley
    Malley
    Oh Christ I was just about to sleep, but sure. I can fight now.
    Malley
    Malley
    Okay sorry, I'm asleep now. Maybe tomorrow, especially if you can somehow manage to do earlier in the day.
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    Im free all day today lets knock this out please
    Hey man, we're paired for Triforce tournament. When can you play? I'm GMT + 1, can usually fight afternoons but if not from 10pm-3am at nights.
    Also sent a PM.
    When play for battlefactory tour? I'm GMT -4 and have team ready
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    we can play later on tonight. What time are you available until
    PikachuCandyツ
    Ehh I can stay up, just not too late, don't wanna make things complicated. 8-12pm
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    My team is ready and im ready when you are. Im on the main server and smogtours
    hey man, when would you like to play for the mini tour? im good tonight and pretty much any night this week btwn 8pm-12am est
    oi, servers down for me, my bad for leaving in the middle of convo lol. anyway im out ill ttyl
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    ye everyone got dc'd
    hey man, sorry i couldnt play today, some irl stuff happened at the last minute :\ can you play tomorrow? Or sometime a little bit later tonite if you're still available? i just got home, my apologies :x
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    hey its all good man, yea we can play 2morrow. i would 2nite but im too tired now. i put up activity just in case you didnt respond, didnt mean to be a dick or anything but i didnt know. what time 2morrow do you wanna play?
    Cheers, we're opponents for Any Tier Tournament. What days and times work well for you? I'm EDT, btw.

Best of luck~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    sure. i'll be on IRC whenever you've got all your teams ready~
    SINCEER
    SINCEER
    im ready, im on IRC
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    awesome. i'm on #pokemon and chilling in Lobby and Old Gens on PS. importing teams as we speak~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…