Le Sabreur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, regarding UU Conquest...

You originally got Togekiss and Tentacruel. Togekiss was a mistake on my part, you got Pyukumuku, and not Togekiss.

Therefore, I changed your Togekiss to Pyukumuku. Deep apologies!
    When you ready to Play for OU Tourney?
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    Sorry I meant my time , 5 PST is like 2 AM for me; I got confused with the different timezones.
    You said you could play Saturday morning(I assume PST time), that's afternoon for me. If that's still ok with you, choose an exact time between 7 AM and noon PST time (3-9 pm GMT+1).
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    Yeah around noon PST would be best for me.
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    i'm on smogtours rn
    hi, we play for tlt, gmt +1, aviable after wednesday
    BigBoy038
    BigBoy038
    also i think i have to eliminate a tier first and that will be Ubers
    Hey we play for All gens. Lemme know when you get back. I've already told people you're on vaca trying to get extension to play
    Hey we play for nu open. Im est timezone and can play tues-fri at 1-4pm est just specify the time. Wednesdays i can play usually all day from 1-10pm est again just let me know. Weekends are usually bad for me
    We play for LC Open VI round three. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to get this done?
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    Hi, I just came back from vacation, I'd like to play between 3 and 9 pm your time if possible
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play tomorrow on Monday around 8pm my time. Deadline is 9am my time so extension is needed. Post in the thread and ask for an extension (since you were on a holiday for a week) so the host knows about the situation.
    we're paired for NU open i'm gmt +1 when can you play? i can be available pretty much every day if needed
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    I'll be on vacation from the 12 th to th 20 th so we can either play before or ask for an extention, I'm GMT +2 and I prefer playing in the afternoon between 2 and 8 pm
    Starmei
    Starmei
    how about tomorrow afternoon about 3pm your time
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    yeah that should work
    Hey, when do you wanna play for the allgens tournament? I'm GMT +5:30 and would prefer evening times
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Aite, uh I'll check my schedule, I think that time today / saturday should be ok but I might be going out to dinner with family so
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    ok, just pm me if you find the time to play. Have a nice dinner otherwise.
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    can you play today around that time?
    hi ubers open when? I'm gmt-4. Free after 6 pm my time most weeknights or we can try on the weekend.
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    sorry i was really busy the whole week, i can play tonight around 8 pm
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    you didn't say your time zone so I have no idea when that is
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    i meant your timezone but nvm, i was too busy anyway.
    NU open, I'm gmt-5. Can you play next Saturday or Sunday? I'd prefer somewhere between 9am-noon my time (4-7pm your time), but I can do a bit later if needed.
    Blt battle when
    Gmt+5:30
    Available on Wednesday,Friday and Sunday afternoon to evening my time
    Can play on Thursday night but not prefered at all
    Saturday is another option cuz holiday but I can't be sure about my Saturday schedule
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Bro I'm here at 5 pm my time for like 45 mins now if u can come then that's ok.
    I will also come at 5 pm ur time but only for 15 mins(might extend if we do end up battling)
    And if not then I can try my best to play tomorrow
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    oh shit I misread i thought you were GMT -5 my bad
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    So can u come at 5 pm ur time as now I'm out of time to play now .
    I'm on my mobile and can at least schedule the match rn.(onto my way to practice and will come back at like 7:30 pm my time)
    Hi bro
    I'm pretty busy till wednesday.
    So I can play after wednesday.
    My time zone is gmt+5:30.
    Let me know our schedule asap
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    i m also pretty busy until friday, i can play on friday or this weekend, my timezone is gmt +2.
    Pradhaaan
    Shall we play on saturday?
    Le Sabreur
    Le Sabreur
    yes just tell me at what time you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…