Smogon Forums

Anirav
Anirav
Lmao everything about that movie is ass except the beginning lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol yeah. That line is so good though, it's like a perfect copypasta/reference whatever you want.

Man how I hate Broly though. And he ruins otherwise good things too with people who think his power can just increase infinitely. Like in Dragon Ball Heroes or Multiverse, people think he can match up with Gogeta or Vegito LOL. At best he could match up to Perfect Cell. Ugh, just hate him so much. He's a stupid fanservice male power fantasy mary sue character ugh he sucks so much aaaaah
Anirav
Anirav
Yeah he's probably the worst character in the series, even worse than videl. Actually they're both tied for the worst. Have you been watching super?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what the hell, Videl is NOT the worst. she is the greatest.

Broly is the worst character though
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
no I haven't really been watching. tbh while I'm interested in what happens I'm not really that interested in watching the episodes, they kind of drag for me. :[

Zamasu looks super interesting though, I wanna know what's up with him
Anirav
Anirav
Dude it's pretty good rn. Future trunks is back so it kinda reminds me of cell saga. Also zamasu plays a big role in the next ep
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Ok

videl is good though
Anirav
Anirav
She's the literal worst. Name two things good about her.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
depends if you mean you dislike her as a person or think she's a badly written character like Broly
Anirav
Anirav
Actually she's not a badly written character but as a person she's horrible.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh ok yeah I agree man she was such a bitch to Gohan but idk I liked it cuz she was hard on the outside but a nice person on the inside and Gohan had to work to get through those layers. She got humbled out later on too and became more trusting to Gohan after Spopovich beat the shit out of her.

I think she's a little too soft now, she's like a non-character in Super (but then again most old characters are).
Anirav
Anirav
"Non-character in super (but then again most old characters are)." This makes me sadder than it should lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
at least Videl was hot in Battle of Gods I guess
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
idk man Toriyama can easily write this shit at least get Piccolo and Buu up to par somehow but I've ranted about that enough lol