Smogon Forums

xzern
xzern
im est, can do most days 5-8pm my time this week, how about 5pm my time friday. can do earlier on the weekend if that doesnt work for you
Teddeh
Teddeh
sigh, so late for me. Can you not do any earlier? that's 11pm-2am my time and I have early morning 7:30 starts nearly all this weekend and next week. I'd just prefer asap, get this out of the way because it's annoying af time difference and I have a really busy schedule coming up, so wanna concentrate on slam
xzern
xzern
ok sunday at whenever is fine, how about 2pm my time.. also i would rather do the pre-shift meta, is that ok with you?
Teddeh
Teddeh
pre-shift meta... i accepted it last week cause it was the first week, but its been 2 and a half weeks since drops, so i'm gonna have to decline that man. and sunday can work
xzern
xzern
tomorrow isnt very good for me, can we do next weekend? would be way better for me so i can build some post shift teams.
Teddeh
Teddeh
Claiming activity win
Teddeh
Teddeh
lol jk. i just wanna get this done asap pal as my irl is really busy and it's gonna be hard to find time between work to play this and find each other. Honestly if you want, we can play pre-drops, i don't really care if it means you can play tomorrow?
xzern
xzern
okay thats fine
xzern
xzern
hi i didnt see u. ill be on today still but not for another hour or two
Teddeh
Teddeh
so sorry man, can't make today as some family thing came up, my dad came to see us all and it was a surprise so spending the evening with them. We can play next weekend, go back to the original plan of post-drops. sorry about this