QxC4eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey I'd really love to post some of the CAP 3D models on our social media. is there a way to get a bunch of them into one gif or video?
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Sure can! Will get back to you soon :)
    hey im enjoying ur pokemon renders for CAP! im just wondering if i can catch you on ps some time or via pm to talk abt how to do them? id like to get involved in the CAP modelling if u dont mind sharing some info :]
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Would love to help you out :D New recruits are always welcome! I rarely go on Showdown so PM would be great, or if you have Discord you can find me in the CAP or Smeargle server. My name there is Tomomon.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    ah okay, ill catch u on one of those servers at some point. my names Pip on em :]
    Holy crap I love your work dude! I keep looking forward to whatever you make. Certainly wish I had the items to make 3d models so I can help out but alas being in a poor family sucks. Pyroak is looking hella nice and you don't need to pay attention to my request but I do hope Arghonaut is next xP. Good luck with anything in the future dude!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thanks for your kind words Darq! It's people like you who keep me motivated with the project. Arghonaut is way down near the bottom of my list but I guess I can move him up a little.. :I I do have Privatyke planned for next though! For what it's worth ya don't really need much to learn 3d modeling, it can be done on Chromebook too! If you ever need some pointers feel free to pester Tomomon on Discord :)
    Darquezze
    Darquezze
    Thanks man! Definitely gives me some hope on learning! But the chrome OS or whatever is pretty annoying haha. I'll just find a way!
    If likes were enabled in CAP, I would have given you some in the 3D thread by now.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thanks Mova! I think disabling likes is silly :P Like, can't they hide the number but still allow the button! Surely Xenforo can do that...
    Mova
    Mova
    Indeed.
    liked your post in the thread CAP 3D Modeling Project.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Haha! Instead my alert said: Cretacerus wrote a message on your profile.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Mere likes aren't even enough anymore, lol.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Wow I am honored! <3
    I would like to make a cap mini movie with you sumtime maybe :o
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Sure if it's not too much work ^^; Lets talk in PM!
    Yess, thanks for the amazing animations of Mollux (aka the best CAP-mon). :'D
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Aww thanks Creta, but Tomohawk is still the best CAP ^_^
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Tomohawk is alright, I guess...
    Pls tell me your name is a reference to the Starcraft player qxc
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah but qxc was the coolest. back in the day if you made your twitch username about qxc somehow, he'd just instantly mod you. so I had an alt called "qxc_the_hot_brother" and got mods.

Just modding everyone willy-nilly never became a problem either lol, he always knew who was abusing and who wasn't
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Dang that'd be free mods for me without having to make an alt >_> Oh well.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, too bad dead game
    Bro Your 3D sprites are hot Fire man Keep up the good work
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    *blush* thanks for your compilments :D
    How are you so knowledgeable about voting intricacies?
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    I read some wikipedia articles :P And I'm also into politics. But the main reason I joined PRC was to stand up for someone who deserves at least *some* respect for their knowledge -.-
    Wow, your rabbit looks so fierce! Something gives it an evil vibe as well, might be the lighting and pose.. I'm scared!! D:
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    DW it's only rice cake, yummy stuff ;) And it gluten free!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wait, the hammer is made out of gluten-free rice cake? That's ... delicious! :P
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Well it's to pound the rice cake so there must be some stuck to it XD
    You should make a model for that avatar of yours! :D
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    I actually do but it's lewd ;-;
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Now that you mention it... D:
    Where does it come from anywhere?
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    from the darkest corner of my mind ;P
    Congrats on making it to the second Art Poll!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thank you!~ Time to get my butt kicked now :D
    Mova
    Mova
    That's a negative way to see it. ;)

But seriously, how would the moon bunny use Parting Shot? Would it spit symbol swearing at the opponent?
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Good question I honestly never thought about it @_@
    Symbol swearing sounds cool though so we'll go with that!
    I'm sorry to day, but I have little chance of making another design for this CAP. I had a space gunfighter in mind because of a pun, but the use of guns might trigger fellow users. If I submit something, be surprised.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Hey don't worry about it, what counts is that you tried and there's always next CAP! Also I won't stress too much what others may think, even if it turns out bad you're sure to learn a thing or two from it. I mean, I think success is good but too much of it will give you an ego, so we all need to fail sometimes :P
    Mova
    Mova
    I still love your space bunny, though.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    XD Thank you!
    Does your name mean QuagsirexClefable Forever? Because you've got a wooper and a clefairy and that makes so much sense!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    ahahah yup! and Clefable will always be waiting at C4 :3
    Reapehify
    Reapehify
    Hey, goodluck in the art polls!

You're gonna need it with all that competition!

Yours is still hands down the best. <3
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thanks for the moral support! Unlike most others, mine will end up getting a 3d model either way, so I won't be sore >w<
    Sorry, but I'm dropping out of the CAP again, unless I come up with a cuter idea than the wendy. School will arrive next Monday, so I have to take statway seriously.

I really love your moon rabbit, though.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    aww okay :(
    One day, Mova, one day, you will finally make it to the final sub. Mark my words!
    Mova
    Mova
    Actually, I have a cuter idea arriving soon. It's a space animal that uses a ray gun. I'm not sure if I wanted to use a pig, though.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    yaaayy :D
    Man, I wish the CAP Modeling thread was in one of the subforums so I could like your posts! D:>
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    But comments like this are worth much more! (thank you :D)
    I appreciate the support in Smeargle. You're more than welcome to follow me if you want.

Other than that, what happened to you? You seem busy recently.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Oh just busy with life things. I'll be back soon hopefully :P Your art makes me happy there's something special about it
    Mova
    Mova
    :) Thank you, QxC. The compliments mean a lot, especially when I think about how many people I've seen dislike MS Paint.
    Hey man, great job with the Crucibelle models! It was amazing to follow the creation process and all the little tweaks you guys implemented before getting to the final result. It really shows all the hard work gone into the models!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Hey Creta! Thanks for your kind words, as always :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…