Gotham Paladin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bit late but grats on making olt playoffs man, hope everything is goes well man :)
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Thanks friend! I hope everything is going well with you as well!
    Yo yo yo. We're paired for PU Open r2. I'm gmt -5 and available all day most weekdays. I work as a janitor so I'll almost definitely be working and unable to play during nights and weekends (although I might have a little time on the weekend.)

When do you wanna play?
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Yo, I'm gmt -8 so how does 3pm Monday sound my time?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sounds perfect. I'll be on both smogtours and regular showdown at that time. See you then!
    Hey, we're paired for PU Open! I'm GMT+2 and would like to play for PU Sunday or later, but I'm pretty flexible with times. When would you prefer to play?
    Ark
    Ark
    That works fine with me. See you then! :)
    Ark
    Ark
    Sorry, I really don't feel up to playing this after all. Take the win / request a sub. Good luck in the Open!
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    All good dude, i wish you the best in other tournaments!
    hey, we gotta fite for NU Open! im GMT +1 and available every day after tuesday
    HJAD
    HJAD
    thats about 11pm my time, which i cant make :( would you be able to play around 1pm pst which is 9pm my time? I dont mind playing on saturday at all though :]
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Ya 1pm is fine! Cya then :]. Let me know if anything comes up so we can make another time I'm pretty open this week.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    OK sweet cya then
    hey, we are paired for RU open, im gmt+2, and ii can play in the weekend or monday, let me know :)
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Hey, I am down to play on sunday if thats cool with you? If something comes up I will let you know!
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the randbats tour! I'm GMT -5 (US central time) and am free all day from thursday on (and can play tomorrow or wednesday depending on the time). If I'm on PS I can be found in the Doubles room or in The Studio. When do you wanna play?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    what time do you wanna play today? also what's your ps username?
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Hello, after one hour from this post I'll just be in the studio room waiting until you get on since I'm free for the rest of the day!
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    my username is Gotham Paladin as well
    Hey, wanna play Friday evening GMT+2 for Seeded ORAS OU Tour?
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Mmm, I have a camping trip before then in which I come back on Friday but not sure when, so if Friday can't work can you do Saturday? I'll let you know when I get home on Friday though
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    Saturday should work, too (although I'm not 100% sure so playing on Friday would be neat).
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    I should get home Friday around 6-7pm pst. I'll try to notify you if I get there earlier but I'll have no internet before then. If both these days don't work we can just work out an extension.
    Hi seeded OU tournament. Im gmt-5 and am off work in the evenings if that works for you
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Sure man, I'll be checking here every like 30 minutes before hand anyway so just message me when you're ready!
    miltankmilk
    Ok sorry just got outta work. Wanna play in like 25 mins?
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    sure, ill be in the ou room on showdown with the same name i have here, just pm me there when you are ready!
    I like your old name better. Say is that RMT almost done?
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    just started lol, ill let you know when im finished though! have to go to work soon so you may see it tomorrow at the latest
    Hello, we're paired for OST. I see you in the overused room quite a bit, so I don't think this will be much of an issue. Let me know when you can play
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Hey! Ya same here, if I see you on any time during the week I'll just challenge you if you're down to play right then and there. Otherwise If we need to schedule does this Friday work for you? anytime on Friday works for me usually.
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    I'm gonna have to get back to you about Friday, because of work and stuff. But yea, shouldn't be a problem :)
    Looks like it will have to be Saturday 1PM PST / 3 PM CST. You can pick a backup time for Sunday if it comes down to that.
    Probably gonna be using bludhaven knight on showdown from now on for my username in tourney matches! just for a heads up
    what up, we play for ost. what times work for you? gmt-5 here
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    What up dude, can you play today at around 7 pm PST here? If not Im free all day tomorrow PST.
    qsns
    qsns
    ya i can play then n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…