Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• leru said you wanted to play almost an hour ago, are you around at all?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    :o I actually told Leru, that i wanted to play at 8 pm gmt+2, so now... i'm on pu channel as Dec0de if you can still play.
    yo we gotta play for ru ssnls when can you play? im gmt-7
    Medeia
    Medeia
    y that works perfectly for me, see you then on smogtours.
    Contact
    Contact
    aight cool cya then man!
    Contact
    Contact
    yo im on smogtours rn so whenever u get online lemme know via pms im under the alt "contacting"
    matched for nul, when play? i'm gmt -7 and free wednesday and thursday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, does 11 pm my time tomorrow work for you? Otherwise i'd prefer to play on this weekend.
    Rapture
    Rapture
    sure that works, thursday it is
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I can also play now if you want, i'm on smogtours as Dec0de.
    Hey there, when do you want to get our DPP OU match done?
    Nazib
    Nazib
    can you play 3 hours from now?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i'm on, let's play on smogtours.
    Nazib
    Nazib
    Yeah i had work so i had to leave after waiting a few mins, can we play at the same time tonight?
    hey dude we play for DW OU BW round2! i am eastern timezone, can you play friday? sometime between 1-5pm est?
    aim
    aim
    just making sure we're still good for friday right?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah friday still works for me, nothing irl came up.
    aim
    aim
    hey man im online as aim
    yo we're paired for uu swiss. I'm gmt -4 and available all day tomorrow and afternoons throughout the rest of the week
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi i'm gmt+2, i won't be able to play during weekdays but friday or saturday 9-10 pm my time should work for me.
    Pak
    Pak
    Saturday 9 pm your time should work
    Pak
    Pak
    wait nvm deadline is friday apparently, same time friday should work
    hi, we are playing for adv ubers tour, my gmt is -4, when can u play? im always on EG and Ubers room with the nickname : EG Jhonx
    Medeia
    Medeia
    ok i'm on smogtours now
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    sorry they called me to work, can you tomorrow at 8-9PM ur time? Im always on Pokemon Showdown Main server under the nickname of EG Jhonx
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Do you mean sunday (now) 8-9 pm or on monday? I'm now on Ubers Room as Under Reprisal if you can play now.
    3 for 1, can play tomorrow all day, if u can't i won't be able to play until next wed~, same timezone
    Earth
    Earth
    please lsb answer
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry i've got no decent internet connection for the last 6-7 days, can you play like 9-10 pm on thursday or 7-8 on friday?
    Uxali
    Uxali
    hey, today 9-10 is ok, hmu in NU if ur still available
    nu team tour when
    Void
    Void
    the coming weekend is probably past the deadline though, so prob gonna have to be within the next few days. would have been nice if we could play yesterday, my schedule isn't flexible on weekdays unfortunately, i'm willing to play up to 6pm your time latest.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok, are you availaible tomorrow 4 pm my time?
    Void
    Void
    yeah
    RU seasonal wen. Im gmt -5, work til 4 my time during the week so could play evenings or afternoon on Saturday
    yo you said you were gonna play for RU ssnl today at this time but your not here :[
    Och nö, warum gegen dich. Naja, wir müssen RU Open. Ich kann immer abends, bin ab Sonntag allerdings für eine Woche im Urlaub, kann dann also nur noch sehr eingeschränkt kämpfen. Sag mal, wann du kannst.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Lass dann mal morgen Abend so um 19-20 Uhr oder nach 22 Uhr spielen.
    FullLifeGames
    Hey we play in RBY Ubers Round 3 when is a good time? I am gmt-5.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, can you play on sunday 10-11 pm my time?
    lc open r2. Can u do thursday next week 10am to 4pm gmt -4?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2 and thursday around 3-4 pm your time should work for me, i'll message you again soon enough, if something comes up.
    Star
    Star
    Sounds good
    Hey, double open, when you ca ? Me all evening bewtwenn 9pm to 12pm, and sometimes in the journey but no all times, say me when ou can
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    So we have miss the schedule, so today or tomorrow is good, today when you can but no 9pm, and tomorow all the journey is good say me the best for you
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry i just came back to my home, does 8 or 9 pm on tomorrow work for you?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    yes i note :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…