sand1234
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt -5 doubles ou seasonal, when fight? Evenings are good, weekends are better but it's sunday and I think we have until thurs so
    hi we are paired for the "Top Down Knock Down" tournament. when is a good time for you? im gmt-2
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Im GMT + 5.5, I can play whole of Sat and Sun( 9 am to 11 pm my time)
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    woops when is ur next availability
    sand1234
    sand1234
    monday(today) and wed after 3 pm my time and after 6 pm on other week days upto 12 am.
    Hi, we're paired for ubers winter seasonal. I'm gmt -5 (est) and have a pretty flexible schedule. When do you want to play?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I can play ur saturday/sunday morning between 7 am to 1 pm ur time(GMT - 4)
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright, see you then. Is your username the same as on Smogon? (Mine is).
    sand1234
    sand1234
    idk what alt I might be on but just use /user or /find sand1234 and u'll find me
    Damn completely forgot we got paired for the Regional tournament lol, can we attempt to get this done today/tomorrow, and if so what time works best for you, I'm GMT-5/EST
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Take the win. I don't have time.
    ango&i got you for chessmons im gmt-4 when are you free (also posting on ur teammates wall)
    Weekends are usually bad for me...any chance we could do it tomorrow instead? (22 hours from now)
    sand1234
    sand1234
    sry I have exams till sat,so that doesn't work but I can play any time on monday and later,when's deadline?Also u can reply to this comment by selecting comment option.
    Hey, when can you do the regional tourney? I'm GMT -8 and I'm usually online around this time on weekdays but I'm also available later in the day.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    How about sat this time?
    hey, when can you play for russian roulette? I am online rn till 3:30pm (gmt+2), would be great if we can get this done asap.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    can't find u anywhere,what's ur username?
    Get this Money
    Get this Money
    my username is get this money, I'll be on smogtours, just pm me when u see me
    we gotta play for ghosting tour. My team prefers around 5:15pm -4 on weekdays preferably Tuesday (tomorrow) or Thursday
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I could have but my team couldn't,either way could u play same time tmrw if we get extension?
    Star
    Star
    It would have to be 3:30 -5 tmw at the earliest. I'm fine with that if we get a second extension
    Star
    Star
    ok pm "FlamingVictini" on main for the game
    hey when do you want to play allstars, +2
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I can play whole day today upto 1 am and from 2 pm to 11 am on mon-wed and friday.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm on smogtours rn if you want to
    We play in Russian Roulette when is a good time? I'm gmt-5
    sand1234
    sand1234
    right now if u want
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Now doesn't work so well. Perhaps tomorrow at this time?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    yeah sure that's even better
    hi we have to play ou for wlt. im gmt+2 and im available every evening from like 5-10pm. i cannot play on the weekend so id be happy to get it done bfore that
    erz
    erz
    "the tie won u the game" i had hwish rachi and i could always hwish my lando back to full health. there was no way u could kill it with one shot, even hp ice wouldnt work because iwas yache. fyi
    sand1234
    sand1234
    azu won from there,nothig cound take an aqua unless u were pasho rona
    erz
    erz
    248 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 216-255 (56.5 - 66.7%) ~40% left + -1 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-T: 84-102 (21.9 - 26.7%) + i could sack 2 mons + i had a full hp volc which lives two ajets with -1 azu.
    Hey bro, we're paired for NU League r3. I'm GMT +2 and can play pretty much every afternoon. What's your schedule and availability looking like? I think I've seen you on on PS a lot so I dont think we'll have much trouble scheduling
    Hey we're paired for the Battle Tent tour, im GMT-5, let me know what time works best for you and we'll try to make it work
    UU Swiss, when do you want to play? GMT -3, available 19:00-21:00h (Wednesday and Friday), 14:00-21:00 (Thursday), and 18:00-22:00 (Saturday)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…