FellFromtheSky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your talent is too much hhh
    your colors are just so beautiful
    that surskit piece--i'mdeadoml
    i love everything about it ;; <3
    and the field of yellow flowers with the moon and the stars and the clouds and aaaaa
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Oh my gosh! You're just too nice. Tbh, when I did the Surskit piece, I was thinking of your work with all of the soft textures and linelessness going on. :>
    Just out of interest, what kind of drawing tablet are you using for your art? I might be getting one soon, and need some advice from accomplished artists. :P
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Of course! I'm definitely willing to help! You can always ask me questions or for advice. :> And yeah, there aren't really super clear steps for me when I paint. Usually it goes: sketch/outline, lines or flat colors, then flat colors or lines, then painting highlights and lighting (I prefer to start with dark base colours and paint light on top of them rather than the reverse--painting shadows), then refining the image.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    That actually sounds a lot like what I've seen other artists do in speedpaints! Can't wait to try it out myself (though it probably won't be that soon...).
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    I can't wait to see what you do with it. :>
    aAAAA FELL CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MAC <3
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Also, I think you should have taken 1st place, for what it's worth.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Man, I got to agree with Fell here. Your submission seemed to be the most polished out of all the entries, and was my personal favorite as well! And it would have been cool to have another different sun-moon pair represented in the top 3, hehe.
    Ssensenh
    Ssensenh
    a tie would've been cool for me, but I think you deserve it. <:
    omlll thank you both so much! aaa<3 I think that yours were all more cohesive than mine, at least. :'^J maybe if I had adjusted the colors so that they meshed well and made the bg nicer, I could've done better.
    maybe next time. uwu
    YOUR CRESS IS ABSOLUTELY LOVELY i love the colors and the flow SO MUCH omfg <3
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yess! Who would have thought that Cresselia would look so beautiful swimming across a lake like a swan? *_*
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Oh my gosh! Thank you both of you! I'm quite surprised at how many people like it tbh. It was super rushed.
    I'm going to translate your article into German once it releases. The concept of Cutemons has to be spread to as many people as possible so one day it will hopefully come to live!
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    I know. It needs more than that to save it, but anything helps!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    At least its stats are now above LC levels, lol.
    Luna
    Luna
    Right now Cutemons is in GP phase in Portuguese. Smh, we need to get it published asap so the word can be spread!!!
    Why is everyone doing Umbreon for day and Espeon for night? :O
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Contrast.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    So the pink fairyish moon was just a bonus?
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Well, it was certainly a secondary motivation. Plus the colours work better this way: yellow and purplish blue on Umbreon's side, and pink and purplish blue on Espeon's side.
    literally just side by side as is would be fine :)
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    I'm not sure how well that would work, considering the size disparity between Articuno and Roselia. I'll see what I can do though.
    What's the base cuteness of Cubone? And does it get bonus points from its tragic past, and the fact that its name begins with the same letters as the word "cute"?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeap, pair it with Marill and Teddiursa. And Belly Drum gets a buff to the extend where it has no recoil, right? Imagine that with the Thick Club boost. :P
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Btw, doesn't Pichu need a cuteness coefficient that is 4x higher than Pikachu's, just to match the strength of its Light Ball boosted attacks? What's going on there? :O
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    I'd say Pichu is at least 5x cuter than Pikachu, so that's what's going on.
    waaah your doing jape stuff now? good luck :P
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Ah! Thank you! Did you read it, may I ask?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I did. I liked your analyses. The Lycanroc one resonated with me the most as I also thought that a middle ground between the Midday and Midnight formes would have been better. I don't really like Passimian, I get what you said about it's pose but to me it looks too similar to an irl monkey/lemur.
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Ah! I totally didn't see this. I'm glad you liked my analyses and I know what you mean about Passimian. While I actually do like it somewhat, I exaggerated my affection for the design because I felt I had emphasized the negative aspects of the other new mons a bit too much. Thank you, btw. :>
    yo for the thingy, make sure to have zardx and tran somewhere
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Ah! I'm bringing in another artist to collaborate with on the piece, so I'm not exactly sure what we'll wind up doing. However, we'll definitely take your preference into account. n_n
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    k thanks fam
    hey could u get on ps soon?
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Probably will soon. Maybe tomorrow?
    dhelmise
    eh nvm ill just tell u here

[19:13] Kris: maybe like a porygon-z being hit with a hammer
    [19:13] Kris: as in the ban hammer

this is what i had in mind for my article's art if you wouldnt mind doing something like this
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Oh! Sure, np.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…